• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 05:14:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 609
Total: 610

Monday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, April 17, 2017, 06:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good morn'n everyone......the coffee is very, very good.....MMmm very good.....a cold 40deg outside, but sunny and around 70 later on this afternoon..... |^|

...some fish room putz'n, then I'll cut the grass for the first time this spring.....some parts of the lawn are getting started pretty well.....first up tho, finding all of Sassy's hidden treasures....LOL.....her missing tennis balls, etc......even the larger rocks that she seems fascinated with for whatever reason.....  huh

..now  huh........more coffee of course.. 8)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...pot #2...and yep...very good coffee......the grass looks taller this morn'n....?....yup, better get that stuff cut  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Back in Delaware. Coffee is great and while it will be a little cooler today we will still have great weather.

More running around today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...good afternoon...made a list of today's to-dos and knocking them out one at a time...cleaned up a few things on the deck...Monday morning HOA meeting(30 minutes with most of the snowbirds gone) ...looking for our Verizon Jet Packs we have stored who knows where...moved the new fish into the 554 g....got my ears lowered...

Now back to the list to see what's next... huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 17, 2017, 03:59:19 PM
...good afternoon...made a list of today's to-dos and knocking them out one at a time...cleaned up a few things on the deck...Monday morning HOA meeting(30 minutes with most of the snowbirds gone) ...looking for our Verizon Jet Packs we have stored who knows where...moved the new fish into the 554 g....got my ears lowered...

????  554 gal ?????   WOW !!
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 17, 2017, 04:59:36 PM

...Ahhhh...how about 54g?...fat jumpy fingers...! wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...well...so far no luck on the Jet Packs huh... off to the trailer to see if there is a stray box over there...! 8)

BTW 96F and 1% RH right now....it's a dry heat...!!!!! :P :P :P
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 17, 2017, 05:20:55 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 17, 2017, 04:59:36 PM

...Ahhhh...how about 54g?...fat jumpy fingers...! wfwf

...whew !......LOL....
Jon

wallace

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 17, 2017, 05:22:44 PM

Damn, that's about as dry as it can get. Stepping off a plane in Seattle must feel like a shock.

Dan

Ron Sower

Quote from: wallace on April 17, 2017, 08:08:14 PM

Damn, that's about as dry as it can get. Stepping off a plane in Seattle must feel like a shock.

Even worse is stepping off the plane in Richmond, VA ....or anywhere on the east coast for that matter!!! huh wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 18, 2017, 11:08:15 AM

Even worse is stepping off the plane in Richmond, VA ....or anywhere on the east coast for that matter!!! huh wfwf

....or Tan Son Nhut Air Base.... 8)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 18, 2017, 12:35:18 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 18, 2017, 11:08:15 AM

....or Tan Son Nhut Air Base.... 8)

I consider myself fortunate that I didn't have that experience...but I certainly appreciate those who did...! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron