• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 02:24:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,339
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 915
  • Online ever: 915
  • (Today at 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 558
Total: 558

Thursday, the 4th of July

Started by Mugwump, July 04, 2019, 08:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....any cookouts or picnics planned today ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I mostly ignore holidays.  I did 2 dogs this morning for someone who doesn't care about holidays either.  Since then I've just been screwing off and enjoying myself. w!w
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 04, 2019, 03:52:36 PM
I mostly ignore holidays.  I did 2 dogs this morning for someone who doesn't care about holidays either.  Since then I've just been screwing off and enjoying myself. w!w

....same with us here....kids are going over to the park for music and fireworks.....we'll pass....it's too hot and crowded to be enjoyed now days....then there are the skeeters..they're bad over there by the river...... wfwf
Jon

LizStreithorst

The skeeters here have slacked off, thank God.  I can sit outside now when the sun comes up and late in the evening and watch the deer come out of the woods to eat in my pastures.  They sure are pretty.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...we don'y have many around the house but some kind of goofy gnat occasionally......but down at the park next to the Kishwaukee river it's lowland and when the sun goes down you'd better
have some bug repellent and a couple 'Tennessee witch's'....... w!w |^| w!w
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...I was being main fair for mosquitos  :'( until recently when Lucy told me to start taking a B-complex vitamin tablet...It works...I've been sitting outside after dark the last couple nights and no bites!.. |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 04, 2019, 06:04:35 PM
...I was being main fair for mosquitos  :'( until recently when Lucy told me to start taking a B-complex vitamin tablet...It works...I've been sitting outside after dark the last couple nights and no bites!.. |^|

..interesting.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 04, 2019, 06:08:40 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 04, 2019, 06:04:35 PM

..interesting.... |^|
...take it for 3 days...then sit outside in the evening if you have the guts to risk it...Worked for me... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron