• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 07:45:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 496
Total: 496

Sunday winds down...

Started by Mugwump, June 21, 2015, 04:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..now's the time to kick off your shoes and relax....AAAaaaaahhhh.....that feels good......anybody cooking out ??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's about time it wound down.  I've been hauling and burning branches all day long (with many breaks because of the heat).  It's been so dry that I was afraid of burning.  I thought that I would have a great conflagration.  But the wood is so green that the leaves burnt up but most of the branch parts didn't.  The pile is still too huge for me to throw more branches on.  When it gets cool, I'll rearrange the branches and try again.  I only have 3 or 4 more Charlotte loads left.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

I did.  I actually cooked chicken, zucchini and onions on our charcoal grill in our backyard while it was 95 degrees.  I got so overheated.  But it was good, Bill liked it too, and I made a blueberry/strawberry pie for dessert later.

Liz, you are one hardworking woman!  I admire your strength.
Barb