• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 11:03:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 852
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 161
Total: 161

Sunday stuff

Started by Mugwump, December 15, 2019, 04:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...whatcha got going on folks ?  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I was planning to do water changes but since it will be a nice weather day and tomorrow we will be getting a wintry mix I will wait to do them tomorrow. I will still putz a bit in the fishroom tho. There will also need to be a nap sometime/somewhere today. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 15, 2019, 04:56:54 AM
I was planning to do water changes but since it will be a nice weather day and tomorrow we will be getting a wintry mix I will wait to do them tomorrow. I will still putz a bit in the fishroom tho. There will also need to be a nap sometime/somewhere today. huh

.... |^|....'bout the same here....except it'll be much colder....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

I took Bill for a country drive and lunch. Tonight I am taking my mom on a driving tour of our city to see pretty lights after we eat dinner in the car.  Do you all know she is almost 96?  Still lives alone, with help from me.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on December 15, 2019, 03:02:43 PM
I took Bill for a country drive and lunch. Tonight I am taking my mom on a driving tour of our city to see pretty lights after we eat dinner in the car.  Do you all know she is almost 96?  Still lives alone, with help from me.
Barb

God bless your mom Barb.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 15, 2019, 03:41:21 PM
Quote from: Barb on December 15, 2019, 03:02:43 PM
Barb

God bless your mom Barb.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

..yup.....96 yrs old......that's great!
Jon

Mugwump

..as the evening began the furnace quit giving heat.....we've got full warranty.....guys here and found the pressure valve conked out....he's gone to the grab the part......

..oh joy...... :P
Jon

Mugwump

We have heat !.....just in time to go read a spell too....night all  :)
Jon