• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 08:22:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 480
Total: 480

Sunday....

Started by Mugwump, September 01, 2019, 06:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and I'm on auto pilot...can't wake up..... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 helped......but I see a nap coming later.. :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

We'll lose another 2min 42secs of daylight tomorrow..... huh......fall is coming... :)
Jon

Mugwump

..this long lazy weekend has me spoiled......but I at least got the fry water changed.... :),,,dank outside and gloomy looking too....blah
Jon

LizStreithorst

I've only done the necessary stuff all week end long

I decided today to start a blue velvet shrimp stuff.  I still have a bunch of stuff to buy but my dear sweet Ken at my LPS said that he's sell me the shrimp for his cost.  $2.50 in groups of 12.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 01, 2019, 03:12:10 PM
I've only done the necessary stuff all week end long

I decided today to start a blue velvet shrimp stuff.  I still have a bunch of stuff to buy but my dear sweet Ken at my LPS said that he's sell me the shrimp for his cost.  $2.50 in groups of 12.

.....nice project... |^| :)
Jon

Mugwump

..we're really not a bunch of chatty folks today, huh?....all is good tho...it means we're busy elsewhere...even if it's goof'n off...... :) |^| :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Well, my puppies are the coolest things alive.  If you want to get chatty come and pick one out to take home with you.  I'll chat you up so much you will have to leave to escape me.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 01, 2019, 07:30:31 PM
Well, my puppies are the coolest things alive.  If you want to get chatty come and pick one out to take home with you.  I'll chat you up so much you will have to leave to escape me.

...LOL...a little closer and we might do that.....thanks :)
Jon