• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 01:42:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,365
  • Total Topics: 18,546
  • Online today: 875
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 842
Total: 843

'chursday'....

Started by Mugwump, July 25, 2019, 06:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

......just another day in the neighborhood......still haven't mowed...the grass isn't really growing that fast but there are few taller areas in the low parts of the yard....I don't want to cause it to burn up a bit so I'll wait a bit longer.... huh

..whatcha got going on folks?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Errands, errands and more errands. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

I need to clean up a flood.  I have an old metal rimmed 29 that sprung a leak.  Night before last it leaked down about 6 inches and stopped. Didn't leak at all yesterday.  This morning almost all of the rest of the water is on the floor. Must only leak when the lights are off. No fish lost. I managed to find a mew place for them.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

BallAquatics

Nice crisp one hour ride south into a little farm community for PT.  Beautiful day, glad that heat finally broke.   |^|

Dennis

Ron Sower

...87 now going to 104...sunny....

...just got up...have to check my calendar...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..tomorrow's daytime will be 1min 53sec shorter......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Quote from: waterboy on July 25, 2019, 09:02:48 AM
I need to clean up a flood.  I have an old metal rimmed 29 that sprung a leak.  Night before last it leaked down about 6 inches and stopped. Didn't leak at all yesterday.  This morning almost all of the rest of the water is on the floor. Must only leak when the lights are off. No fish lost. I managed to find a mew place for them.

Well, that sucks.  I hope your 29 is in a fish room with a concrete floor rather in your real house.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: BallAquatics on July 25, 2019, 09:56:40 AM
Nice crisp one hour ride south into a little farm community for PT.  Beautiful day, glad that heat finally broke.   |^|

Dennis

What's the PT for, Dennis?  Good to hear that you're still on the bike.  Do you have both of them restored yet?

LizStreithorst

Nice day today.  I had two dogs so I have some cash in my pocket that I'll give to the feed store tomorrow.  Nothing much else going on.  I ran into Ellisville to have a couple of scripts refilled and pick up a few groceries.  My back is still good, thank goodness.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on July 25, 2019, 09:02:48 AM

...drip drip drip.......that sucks.....had a similar tank here a while back.....blah
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 25, 2019, 03:05:21 PM
What's the PT for, Dennis?  Good to hear that you're still on the bike.  Do you have both of them restored yet?

Hey Liz, hows it going?  The PT thing started as a muscle pull back in late February / early March, and has just grown to epic proportions over the months.

Haven't got the "big" bike going yet, but I purchased a third bike to keep from putting too many miles on the old ones!   ;)

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on July 25, 2019, 03:31:07 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 25, 2019, 03:05:21 PM

Hey Liz, hows it going?  The PT thing started as a muscle pull back in late February / early March, and has just grown to epic proportions over the months.

Haven't got the "big" bike going yet, but I purchased a third bike to keep from putting too many miles on the old ones!   ;)

Dennis

....seems right to me.... |^|...LOL
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'm pretty much content, Dennis.  I had to close my shop due to a back thing.  I can't not groom dogs.  it's not just for the income.  Grooming is part of who I am.  I moved all my equipment to the house.  I do a lot fewer dogs but the the quality of my customers is better and their dogs are all good on the table.

I'm for a pet chicken with a ruptured  ligament and I have a bitch bred to my own dog and will have puppies Aug.5th.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on July 25, 2019, 04:03:35 PM
Quote from: BallAquatics on July 25, 2019, 03:31:07 PM

Dennis

....seems right to me.... |^|...LOL

The old bikes are classic street bikes, the new one, (2011), is just made for burning up the back roads  LOL

Dennis

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 25, 2019, 04:33:28 PM
I'm pretty much content, Dennis.  I had to close my shop due to a back thing.  I can't not groom dogs.  it's not just for the income.  Grooming is part of who I am.  I moved all my equipment to the house.  I do a lot fewer dogs but the the quality of my customers is better and their dogs are all good on the table.

I'm for a pet chicken with a ruptured  ligament and I have a bitch bred to my own dog and will have puppies Aug.5th.

Sorry to hear about your back Liz, but it's good you're making it work for you....  when life gives you lemons.....

I'd get me some chickens, if I thought I could keep the coyotes from eating them.   huh

Dennis