• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 08:42:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 536
Total: 536

Sunday, Easter Sunday

Started by Mugwump, April 21, 2019, 07:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a beautiful day on tap here.....already warming up.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

60's and climbing here..gonna be great today!
Joel

Mugwump

....water changes done.....then I did an oil change on the rider mower and went and got fresh gas for it too........rode it around and got it loosened up from sitting all winter
in the garage......vroom vroom.....12hp/6 speed....in high this puppy will roll pretty good... |^|

...plus...did a load of wash and ran a few quick errands.......but....it's chill time now... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The clouds have now moved in but before that i t was a beautiful day. They are still NOT calling for rain but temps are down to 63.

Ran some errands, went to the park and tried to patch up some bare spots on my grass. The weeds are really bad this year so I will probably have a lot more bare spots when I hand pull them weeds.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...77degs under clear skies.......gorgeous day..... |^|
Jon