• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 08:06:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 482
Total: 482

Sunday...

Started by Mugwump, September 09, 2018, 08:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..no crap...the sun's out......oops, there it  went..... :'(....maybe later  huh

..so what's going on out your way..?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 09, 2018, 08:59:04 AM
..no crap...the sun's out......oops, there it  went..... :'(....maybe later  huh

Nothing but rain. Doing water changes at the moment. Already did my "gardening".
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 09, 2018, 10:32:43 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 09, 2018, 08:59:04 AM

Nothing but rain. Doing water changes at the moment. Already did my "gardening".

...me too... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....sunny and breezy 70deg day.....AC is off..windows open....and we went out and grabbed sandwiches for lunch......life is good  |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Last night was perfect hammock sleeping weather but my back hurt so bad that I couldn't sum the resolve to set it up.  We may have rain this evening and tonight.  I will not sleep outside when there's a chance of rain.

Back isn't great today, either but I've been toddling around doing fish room work and laundry.  I'm about to head for the heating pad again.  It helps.  The pain doctor is over a month away. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 09, 2018, 02:25:25 PM
Last night was perfect hammock sleeping weather but my back hurt so bad that I couldn't sum the resolve to set it up.  We may have rain this evening and tonight.  I will not sleep outside when there's a chance of rain.

Back isn't great today, either but I've been toddling around doing fish room work and laundry.  I'm about to head for the heating pad again.  It helps.  The pain doctor is over a month away.

...warm/hot baths always helped me best.....just soak....use my toes on the faucets to keep the water warm.........dry heat never did much for me.... huh
Jon

Mugwump

......oh so underrated group.....

Jon

Mugwump

Jon