• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 07:07:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 478
Total: 479

Sunday's shenanigans

Started by Mugwump, December 24, 2017, 12:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...well, we're ready....been a busy day, so far.....

...got Kasey's fish fed...ran an errand for some pop to drink...did four loads of wash...LOL...washed all the pillows, Sassy's blankets, and did our stuff as long as I was on a roll....cleaned the drive and walks a couple times....but the plow just went by and threw a bunch back on the walks, plus the foot of the driveway..... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf

..brought up the extra chairs, now that the table is opened up....helped Jan with some kitchen things....and now I'm having a nice cup of coffee waiting for all the clan to arrive.....whew...

....the ham smells awful good  |^| MMMMmmmmmm |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...we enjoyed the Bloody Mary Brunch...visited with several people for a while....

...came home and I started making space for the water drum...took it outside to screw the spigot into the bunghole...filled and drained it twice to rinse and make sure there wasn't a leak there....meanwhile, I cut back the orange trees...

...rest of the day...hmmmm...just kicking back....!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...everyone has gone home now....it's so quiet in here.....sssshhhhhh..... ;)

What a great time..the laughs, the hugs, and oh boy, what appetites.......LOL....even Igor got in the act...goofy bird  |^|

...we've cleaned up a bit, and put everything away....anything else gets done tomorrow....we're chill'n...comfy chair, hot cup of coffee......life is good  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon