• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 10:52:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 521
Total: 521

Sunday's doin's===>>

Started by Mugwump, November 26, 2017, 10:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...it's been a lazy day so far....even kicked back for a quick nap.... ;)..now it's time to pick out something for dinner later,,, huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I painted most of the day.  Got the second coat on the bottom 1/3 of the chicken house and repainted the swing that I bought for 50 bucks from the crack heads.  They had it painted in an ugly color.  Then I did a lot of cutting in on the top 2/3's of the chicken house.  Cutting in is slow work.  I was able to the first latex coat on the side and front which are the parts I see.

When I first walked out to get to work I foiled a hawk attack on the chickens.  This is the second time I've foiled a hawk attack.  I didn't see the hawk swoop in this time but I heard panicked chickens and yelled even though I didn't know what I was yelling at.  Chickens scattered and the hawk flew off empty taloned.  I heard my chick peeping.  What a relief it was to know that it hadn't been carried off.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..uh oh.......glad she missed getting any of them..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...kicking back for the evening.....it's been an interesting day..... |^|..time for a creamsicle ... ;)

Jon

Mugwump

..off to read for a bit.............good night all  8)
Jon

Ron Sower

...putzing for me...planting the tank...helped Dean put in his new 65 TV...used, but given to him by his daughter...and I bought the 2-yr-old 48" one from him for 100$ to replace the 37" one we have out on the deck...!   Things really have several lives here in the community!...

...later on we went down to UncaBubbaJimBob's (UBJB)and Annette's to fry our turkeys and have another turkey dinner... |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron