• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 01:30:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 538
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 533
Total: 533

NADA, June 20 thru 22

Started by LizStreithorst, June 06, 2014, 11:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I told everyone 2 years ago that if I didn't show up in 2014 it would be because I was dead.  Later I decided and told everyone that I would not be there and sited my reasons.  Now my heart tells me to go, and my other side tells why I shouldn't.  My heart always wins in these things, and the rest of me ends up agreeing that my heart knows best.

I'll bet that my hard side will get the upper hand in the morning.  It's always stronger during the day.  I'll decide by Monday.  I ruminate best on my days off.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I never thought to ask, but is there anyone working with you at your grooming business? ...someone to watch the shop?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 07, 2014, 07:14:48 AM
I am an empire of one.

I'd thought so but wasn't sure if you had a 'helper' now and then...."empire of one"...LOL..I like that....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's looking like I'm going to go.  It's day time and my heart is still in charge.  I knew it would be this way.  My common sense always moves aside once my heart takes a stance. 

ilroost

Glad your going. I think you will be glad you did.
I alway regret when i don't go to places that i really want to go to and don't

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 07, 2014, 02:32:15 PM
It's looking like I'm going to go.  It's day time and my heart is still in charge.  I knew it would be this way.  My common sense always moves aside once my heart takes a stance.

Ta Da !!!!!!...look out Texas.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

They know all my sides.  They know that I can be the bitch from hell.  They still want me there and my heart yearns for it.

LizStreithorst

Here's the link, folks.  http://nadaaustin2014.com/  And there is a talk- about it on Simplydiscus.com   Every one who goes has a blast.

LizStreithorst

I can't believe that I'm going to be away from work for 8 full days for a couple days of good Discus fun.  The trip will take two days each way, and I will need a couple of days recovery time.  I found that out last time when it was held in Atlanta.  I needed to zonk when I got home but I had to be at work the next day.  It 'bout killed me.  I'd stayed up 'till 3am with all my rowdy friends the last night, then got up at 6 to get fish bagged, then drove 6 hrs home.  I know for sure the extra days off will be worth it to me because I know myself and Know I'll do the same thing this time ;D

Ron Sower

I hope you have a really good time! I'm thinking about the Catfish Convention in Northern Va in October. Not too far from son's new home!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Last that I heard....Barb was waiting at the airport........Liz?????....must be on the road somewhere??......
Jon