• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 07:27:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 328
Total: 328

White Labs

Started by ilroost, October 26, 2013, 07:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

Time to move the fish out of Q.T.
So excited, i got a male and a female and a unsexed juvie at the last auction to go with my 2 females.I have been trying to get a male for about a year. Now let the breeding begin

b125killer

That's awesome, Do you have any pics?
Scott

Mugwump

Good news  ;D....may you have many fry in your future.. ;D...now all you need is a pair of angels. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Scott after the tank gets settled in i'll get picts.
Jon, thanks. You know how bad i have been wanting these. As far as angels, the last ones you posted with the green make it mighty tempting. I really like those

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on October 26, 2013, 08:11:23 PM
Scott after the tank gets settled in i'll get picts.
Jon, thanks. You know how bad i have been wanting these. As far as angels, the last ones you posted with the green make it mighty tempting. I really like those

LOL....plenty of fry......thanks, I had been wanting that spawn for a while....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Ok, after about a hour this is the best pict i could get

Mugwump

Jon

b125killer

Scott

PaulineMi

That male lab is really nice. Best of luck with your breeding plans.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ilroost

Thanks guy's. Really excited about these

Ron Sower

Looking good!  I loved them when I was keeping the mbuna!  Fun to breed and fairly prolific.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron