• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 08:35:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 768
Total: 768

Scott and I.....

Started by Mugwump, May 09, 2014, 08:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..dropped in on Ed today for a few hours, or so.... ;D...some jaw dropping angels down there for sure....Ed gave a each a pair to try and sent us each home with some Koi fry ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've been wanting to get veils back in my Koi lines, Ed had some veil fry for me to grow out...cool...

Here's the Pinoy pair that I brought back....pretty  ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Thanks Ed, it was good to see you and your angels are awesome!  ;D I haven't taken pictures just yet. I'm working on rearranging things in the fish room.
Scott

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ilroost

Nice! sounds like i need to go to Eds

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

b125killer

I had to clean the glass before I got a good pic. I can't see the water spots that great until I try and take a pic. Here is the Pinoy pair. 

Also got a video of the koi fry eating bbs. I was thinking they were going to eat until they popped. :o

Scott

PaulineMi

Thats a nice pinoy pair. You must be excited about getting babies from them. And I enjoyed watching the koi eating bbs video.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

..looking very good Scott.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

Thanks guys, I like watching the fry eat too. They always act like it's there first time eating. They also hammer the the Tetra color bits. I crush it up a little more so they can eat it but some bits are too big for there little mouths. They fight over them parts. They have a bigger bit and two fry attached to it.
Scott

EdKaz

Looks like they all settled in nicely.

Found a pair of Smokey Paribas cleaning a leaf in the 80 gal orgy tank on of all things...........one of my few decent looking LIVE plants Sunday. >:(

They laid right after I yanked em and put them in the 40 that your pairs came out of......and ate the eggs. ::)

Pariba/Pariba was/is Not exactly what I was hopin for, but Im going to leave em together in there for now for a bit and try to bulk em em away from the crowd.let em practice and re-pair them with something else later.

My HE pair also laid Sunday. With three of their spawns already growing out here, Im either going to dump the slate or trade this slate of eggs/wigglers/fry away.......for ohhhhhh..........a handful of Sliders, or a Portillos Beef samwich ;)

Mugwump

Cool...I'm feeding a variety too....Tetra color flake crushed, egg foo young, micro-worms, etc....little pigs, I agree.....
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on May 13, 2014, 06:07:11 PM
Looks like they all settled in nicely.

Found a pair of Smokey Paribas cleaning a leaf in the 80 gal orgy tank on of all things...........one of my few decent looking LIVE plants Sunday. >:(

They laid right after I yanked em and put them in the 40 that your pairs came out of......and ate the eggs. ::)

Pariba/Pariba was/is Not exactly what I was hopin for, but Im going to leave em together in there for now for a bit and try to bulk em em away from the crowd.let em practice and re-pair them with something else later.

My HE pair also laid Sunday. With three of their spawns already growing out here, Im either going to dump the slate or trade this slate of eggs/wigglers/fry away.......for ohhhhhh..........a handful of Sliders, or a Portillos Beef samwich ;)

LOL.... ;D
Jon