• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 06:28:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 623
Total: 623

Update on the Kids from Jon

Started by PaulineMi, July 19, 2015, 03:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Managed to get all six of them this time.

This one tried to avoid the camera....
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

...great pics, they sure are 'purty'... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Great shots Pauline, thanks for sharing with us!

Dennis

wsantia1

Awesome shots Pauline. I have some of those from Jon too but so far I can't get a clear shot. They move to quickly for me. ???

I think I need to sneak up on them in the morning but they seem to spot me as soon as I step into the basement so that may not work either.

I have picked out my untouchables already so I would like to get pictures of them. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Thanks.  And Willie I totally know what you mean about how quickly these guys move around. I've taken more crummy pictures of these angels than I can count. You can tell by their fins in these photos that they weren't completely cooperating. None of them have all of their fins fully opened. ;D

BTW....what are your "untouchables"?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 19, 2015, 06:46:43 PM
Thanks.  And Willie I totally know what you mean about how quickly these guys move around. I've taken more crummy pictures of these angels than I can count. You can tell by their fins in these photos that they weren't completely cooperating. None of them have all of their fins fully opened. ;D

BTW....what are your "untouchables"?

My untouchables are the ones I will turn into Breeders. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

They're beautiful Pauline.  The first one makes me drool.
Always move forward. Never look back.