• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 02:05:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 624
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 615
Total: 615

Enriched Their Environment

Started by PaulineMi, September 19, 2013, 01:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Looks nice, Pauline......I need to relocate mine now.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Great photo Pauline... a very spectral look to it.

Dennis

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Thank you Willie, Jon and Dennis.

What size tank are yours in Jon and how many did you get?  Mine are currently in a 40 breeder.  I'd really like to set up a 90 for them.

Dennis...a couple of the photos came out kind of blurry. My first thought was that it looked like there were little ghosts floating around in the tank.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

LizStreithorst

It looks beautiful, Pauline.  I have no beautiful tanks (well, the display tank at the shop isn't bad).  At home I'm all BB with only beautiful fish.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on September 19, 2013, 03:45:06 PM
What size tank are yours in Jon and how many did you get?  Mine are currently in a 40 breeder.  I'd really like to set up a 90 for them.

I have five in a 30 by themselves...they've only been in there for the quarantine period. They'll be going to a 60 breeder in the next few days....eat like pigs... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

LizStreithorst

You should send the pics to David.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Thank you Liz and JR.

Liz good idea on these.  I do ocassionally send photos to David though. I sure appreciate winning these angels and the rams via his forum drawings.

BillT

Wow! Nice picture of a nice tank.
Space but interesting with good contrast.

PaulineMi

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Jdmcfast

I really wish I would have got some of these before he raised the prices

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Josh