• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 05:38:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,359
  • Total Topics: 18,544
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 707
Total: 707

Working from home.

Started by LizStreithorst, July 15, 2016, 03:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I just stumbled across that too, Liz....it's good to see that he's getting back in the flow of things....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

There is no way he could stay out of Discus. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 16, 2016, 06:17:21 PM
There is no way he could stay out of Discus.

Oh I knew he would get back into it......wasn't sure of the time lag
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I had no idea that you knew anything about him let alone new who he was when you saw him at t he show.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 16, 2016, 07:00:25 PM
I had no idea that you knew anything about him let alone new who he was when you saw him at t he show.

Larry and I have conversed .....he got some of the St Isabel/Rio Negro pre breeders from me a year, or so back....nice guy, we'd just never met 'face to face'....that's why I asked where he was at NADA.... :D.....he's a good guy.. |^|

Among the only fish that he kept while moving, were those angels.....

Jon

LizStreithorst

He only kept his most valuable fish.  He kept very few fish.

He is a fine man.  You have good taste in people.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 16, 2016, 07:34:04 PM
He only kept his most valuable fish.  He kept very few fish.

He is a fine man.  You have good taste in people.

+1....yes he is... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

You asked me who Nicholson was.  I pointed him out to you.  I don't remember you asking me who Larry Bugg was.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 16, 2016, 07:59:01 PM
You asked me who Nicholson was.  I pointed him out to you.  I don't remember you asking me who Larry Bugg was.

..early on when Larry was back in the corner with Arden, I believe.?....I said "isn't that Larry Bugg?"....and then went down and introduced myself to him....a few quick pleasantries.....

I had made it a point, to myself, to try and seek him out while there....
Jon