• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 09:29:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 737
Total: 737

NADA thread....

Started by Mugwump, June 28, 2016, 07:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I thought having a thread for NADA might make it easier for folks to find for updates on the going's on..yada yada....it's getting really close to show time!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Unfortunately with everything I have going on around here I had to cancel my trip to the NADA convention. I am pretty upset about it because it's been on my agenda for well over a year, but recent pressure on my resources and the fact that I have a sick dog that I cannot kennel make this difficult decision necessary. I hate the fact that I will miss out on meeting Liz and seeing Jon and Jan and the others again but I think this is the best decision I could make at this time. Sorry. :( :( :(
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 29, 2016, 10:59:40 AM
Unfortunately with everything I have going on around here I had to cancel my trip to the NADA convention. I am pretty upset about it because it's been on my agenda for well over a year, but recent pressure on my resources and the fact that I have a sick dog that I cannot kennel make this difficult decision necessary. I hate the fact that I will miss out on meeting Liz and seeing Jon and Jan and the others again but I think this is the best decision I could make at this time. Sorry. :( :( :(

Willie....you and Kobe take care of yourselves..ok. ..while both, Jan and I, will really miss seeing you, old friend.....we understand that sometimes life gets in the way of life...been there....so relax, take care of business..... ;D...we'll post pics of it all for ya.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I will miss you, Willie but you are doing what is best.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

I believe that Barb is on the way up here...and Liz is on the way to Dotties...?..it's too bad that Willie can't make it...drats  huh

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 05, 2016, 10:11:09 AM
I believe that Barb is on the way up here...and Liz is on the way to Dotties...?..it's too bad that Willie can't make it...drats  huh

Yes it's too bad. I was planning to leave tomorrow. huh
Willie

wiggs

Willie, We will miss you, but you take care of Kobe. He needs you more right now.
Jan

wsantia1

Quote from: wiggs on July 06, 2016, 04:23:16 AM
Willie, We will miss you, but you take care of Kobe. He needs you more right now.

Thanks Jan.
Willie

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

That's a great photo!  Thanks for sharing.

Dennis

Mugwump

I believe Gale captured that shot? 
Jon

Rjb3

Yup, she did. Caught everybody smiling, too.

BTW, from left to right: Jon, Josie, Capt. Bob, Liz, and Barb.

ilroost

Great pict!! Always nice to put a face to the names I see on