• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 07:25:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,344
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 745
Total: 747

Tuesday's coffee....

Started by Mugwump, May 26, 2015, 06:59:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee is wonderful...MMmmm......slept in a bit this morn'n....another cup and I might get dressed.... ???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is very good this morning. ;D Lots of work to do in then fishroom today.  It's amazing what a mess these fish can make in just a couple of days. ??? ::)

Supposed to be in the high 80s today with plenty of sunshine and rising humidity. 8) Not to mention high pollen levels. ::)  We need rain badly. With all the water changes I do I can't waste water on my lawn. ??? lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Can you pump the tank water out a basement window during changes??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 26, 2015, 08:01:11 AM
Can you pump the tank water out a basement window during changes??

I can but it will have to travel up about 6 feet and a lot of it will go down my sump anyway. Also there's not much grass in the area where it will dump so I will be feeding the weeds very nutritious water. Don't want to do that. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...and here comes the rain...... 8)
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

PaulineMi

We got hit hard but it went through quickly. Very hard rain, lots of wind, some thunder and lightning and then sunshine.  :o  It's getting windy and dark again now though.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 26, 2015, 07:07:04 PM
We got hit hard but it went through quickly. Very hard rain, lots of wind, some thunder and lightning and then sunshine.  :o  It's getting windy and dark again now though.

...it's still lined up and moving through periodically......should be gone by tomorrow tho....???
Jon

BallAquatics

We got a shower here.....  about 100 gallons worth!  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on May 26, 2015, 07:53:06 PM
We got a shower here.....  about 100 gallons worth!  LOL

Dennis

LOL...filled the barrels, eh?  ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

Yep.  I was hoping for more, but that will do for today.  Forecast calling for rain again tomorrow, dry Thursday & Friday and then more rain Saturday through Wednesday.  Looks like I'll be in the field tomorrow and then mowing Thur or Friday.

Dennis