• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 08:11:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 595
Total: 595

Hey JR...

Started by Ron Sower, September 25, 2014, 05:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...how did your first rehab go yesterday?  Big workout? How many exercises did they send you home with? Are you sore?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 25, 2014, 05:19:48 PM
...how did your first rehab go yesterday?  Big workout? How many exercises did they send you home with? Are you sore?

How was the trainer.....rough?....gal/guy???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I've been told that the women are as tough on you as the men.  Still, I hope he had a young, attractive, friendly woman.  It would make his physical therapy less hard.
Always move forward. Never look back.

JR

Ron itwas rough. I did not work out that hard when I could walk. I go 3 times a week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I hurt like heck all day. Liz your right I had a little girl that might be a hundred pounds. She is mean as hell. You do what she tells you are she makes you feel bad.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Ron Sower

Quote from: JR on September 25, 2014, 09:50:18 PM
Ron itwas rough. I did not work out that hard when I could walk. I go 3 times a week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I hurt like heck all day. Liz your right I had a little girl that might be a hundred pounds. She is mean as hell. You do what she tells you are she makes you feel bad.

You mean she wasn't a 250lb drill sergeant and was STILL that tough on you???!! :o ???  Must have the ''Napoleon Syndrome"!  :-\
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on September 25, 2014, 09:50:18 PM

Very good, you'll thank her a million times soon.... ;D ...is there massage therapy for the aches in there somewhere??....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Jon I don't think there is any massage therapy in the game plan. I would not mind it Mandy is a cute. I have 6 weeks of this. She said I would be as good as new when she is done with me,
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on September 26, 2014, 06:48:31 AM
Jon I don't think there is any massage therapy in the game plan. I would not mind it Mandy is a cute. I have 6 weeks of this. She said I would be as good as new when she is done with me,

It would be separate from the physical therapy.....I know some opt for it...and/or use whirlpools....
Jon

Barb

JR you will do great.  I can't say enough about PT.  After both rotator cuff surgeries, it was PT that made my arms and shoulders work again.  Hurt like the devil in the beginning but after a few weeks, what a difference!  Hang in there.
Barb