• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 02:03:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 632
Total: 632

Labor Day weekend

Started by Mugwump, August 29, 2019, 06:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Anyone have anything planned for over the long weekend?...cookout?.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Nothing planned really.  We usually do something on the grill. Probably the same this year.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..pretty much nothing planed for us too.....unless one of the boys decides to have a cookout. or something  huh

..Maple Park has a big soft ball tourney, garage sales, eats, and fire works....might drift over that way later on....?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

nothing planned except cleaning house and patio for cousins coming on Tuesday....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..time to read a spell.....night all  :)
Jon

waterboy

T-bones on the grill for Labor day.  Between now and then nothing at all.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Barb

We will be right here at home hoping that dang hurricane doesn't hit us too.  We are still recovering from Florence last Sept. 13.  We may be in the path unfortunately, the price to be paid for living near the ocean.
Barb

Mugwump

Jon