• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 02:53:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 622
Total: 623

The usual Monday..er..make that Sunday

Started by Mugwump, August 04, 2019, 05:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....the daily routine has commenced......now what?.... huh.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Actually, Mug.  Just before I fell asleep yesterday I thought, Thank God tomorrow's Sunday so I can concentrate on my grand puppies.  You might want to check your calender :P
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 04, 2019, 06:14:28 AM
Actually, Mug.  Just before I fell asleep yesterday I thought, Thank God tomorrow's Sunday so I can concentrate on my grand puppies.  You might want to check your calender :P

...holy crap...LOL...I lost a day somewhere...LOLOLOLOLOLOL....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 04, 2019, 06:18:04 AM

...holy crap...LOL...I lost a day somewhere...LOLOLOLOLOLOL....
...thereby confirming what I wrote yesterday about weekends... :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I thought the exact thing, Ron.  I might have made the same mistake except I have a dog coming tomorrow.

I got another mile of mowing done.  I'm basically finished it unless I decide to crazy and mow some of the wild stuff in a wooded area which I have done in the past but really needs a bush hog.

I'm taking a break now but I'm going Pip is going to have some visitors later today.  I washed Pip's baby having bed that was full of amiotic (sp) fluid.  It was too big for the washer so I did it in the dog grooming tub.  One load of laundry is hanging out, another is in the washer.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

I'll tell you what lady and gent, I am plum wore out.  My back hurt after the mow but I was determined to clean this sty.  It shouldn't have taken so long, but I'd have to do one part and rest, do another part and rest, and rest in the middle of parts, and walk laundry out to hang and in to fold when dry  Pain affects me by tiring me out.  But when I work, I don't notice the pain!  It's crazy.  Sorry I didn't get around to posting pics of Pippi and her sweet mix race children.

All I have left to do is take a lovely hot bath, put my nice clean jammies on my nice clean body and wait until dusk when the chickens are ready to be a locked up for the night.  Then  I'll get in bed and snuggle with Bruno and we will drift off to the land of morpheus.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 04, 2019, 05:42:57 PM
I'll tell you what lady and gent, I am plum wore out.  My back hurt after the mow but I was determined to clean this sty.  It shouldn't have taken so long, but I'd have to do one part and rest, do another part and rest, and rest in the middle of parts, and walk laundry out to hang and in to fold when dry  Pain affects me by tiring me out.  But when I work, I don't notice the pain!  It's crazy.  Sorry I didn't get around to posting pics of Pippi and her sweet mix race children.

All I have left to do is take a lovely hot bath, put my nice clean jammies on my nice clean body and wait until dusk when the chickens are ready to be a locked up for the night.  Then  I'll get in bed and snuggle with Bruno and we will drift off to the land of morpheus.

...sounds good.....just took my good hot shower and might sit on the deck swing with da Sass.....if it doesn't rain?....starting to get dark out there....
Rest up...tomorrow's the real Monday...LOL
Jon

LizStreithorst