• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 04:05:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 646
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 629
Total: 629

Let's call it Saturday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, August 03, 2019, 06:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....you know, that morning when you'd like to sleep in but can't for some reason.... huh....oh well, there's next Saturday...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...LOL...one day is not much different than the next really...at least for me...however, their is an ingrained something about the "weekend", right? ;D ....it's kinda sacred, I guess... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 03, 2019, 09:36:41 AM
...LOL...one day is not much different than the next really...at least for me...however, their is an ingrained something about the "weekend", right? ;D ....it's kinda sacred, I guess... |^|

...true....they're Saturday's now.....or is it Tuesdays?....no wait....'er ....  well whatever.. :).....it's this side of the sod
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 03, 2019, 10:12:00 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on August 03, 2019, 09:36:41 AM

...true....they're Saturday's now.....or is it Tuesdays?....no wait....'er ....  well whatever.. :).....it's this side of the sod
...amen!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I pushed the mower for almost a mile this morning.  I feel good, but I'm still going to take it easy for the rest of the day.  I think I'll do a WC on my office tanks and then just piddle around.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 03, 2019, 11:41:06 AM
I pushed the mower for almost a mile this morning.  I feel good, but I'm still going to take it easy for the rest of the day.  I think I'll do a WC on my office tanks and then just piddle around.

...good idea..... |^|

We just got back from a garage sale outside of town a few miles.....the guy owned a lawn care/snow plowing business....he sold the business, sold the house and property to his daughter/husband and kids.....now selling off some of what's left.....they're moving down to Tennessee......got a nice Toro snow blower..elec start, 4 stroke,,,for $75....he gave us a good deal as In the past I wired up his 10 surveillance cameras from the house office computer....out and back to the barn where his vehicle and equip. maintenance shop was....it was just a side job after I first retired....got done and he says...name what I owe ya....and I didn't screw him....might have even low charged him, but we both came away happy...good folks
Jon

LizStreithorst

That's a great story.  I hope he knows that even the southern part of Tennessee gets very cold in the winter.  People think that Tennessee it is the south.  But as far as warm weather is concerned you need to go farther south for it to feel like the south.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 03, 2019, 01:26:49 PM
That's a great story.  I hope he knows that even the southern part of Tennessee gets very cold in the winter.  People think that Tennessee it is the south.  But as far as warm weather is concerned you need to go farther south for it to feel like the south.

...oh he knows....but after living in rural No.Ill., Tennessee will be paradise weather.....LOL...they'll be SW of Chattanooga a ways....
Jon

Mugwump

Jon