• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:54:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 646
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 605
Total: 605

Wednesday

Started by Mugwump, July 24, 2019, 05:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....so what's up folks..?......anything exciting going on out there... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

.....good morning....up earlier than normal so I slipped out on the deck while the temp is only 87...it's quiet here these days with all the snowbirds away...

...I picked up 5 tanks yesterday that were donated to the club....then cleaned them up a bit for raffle or auction at the swap meet...

...not sure what's ahead for today...gotta go look at the calendar...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I was up early today as well.  My back finally felt acceptable.  What a relief.  Pain sucks.  I finished digging the garden, planted sunflower seeds and the chickens came behind me trying to eat them.  My first dog isn't until noon.  I think I'll burn the burn pile.  It's still cool enough to mow the front yard but I don't want my back to get mad at me so I might or might not.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

.....been a busy day here.....running around dropping Harrison off... and then company...then up to the grocery store for a few things...a run by the P O....and finally back home now.. :)

,,,ahh..chill'n  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...lazy morning...reading another WEB Griffin book...Ron R. came over for coffee...he's ordering in LEDs and stuff to build a red light to enhance my plant growth...he loves that sort of challenge...

...I finished trimming the outside frame and inside frame of the window AC unit that was put into Lucy's craft shack/she shed...then painted it...the fellow that put it in kinda did a rough job on the finish work, so it took my amazing skills I acquired painting my way through college to fill in gaps and holes before I painted it...looks halfway decent now!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 24, 2019, 04:12:36 PM
...lazy morning...reading another WEB Griffin book...Ron R. came over for coffee...he's ordering in LEDs and stuff to build a red light to enhance my plant growth...he loves that sort of challenge...

...I finished trimming the outside frame and inside frame of the window AC unit that was put into Lucy's craft shack/she shed...then painted it...the fellow that put it in kinda did a rough job on the finish work, so it took my amazing skills I acquired painting my way through college to fill in gaps and holes before I painted it...looks halfway decent now!...

...did ya sign the corner..... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

Ron you did a ton more than I did.  How do you manage doing all that with your back.  When your back is hurting it doesn't wear you out? 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..nice out..about 76degs 46% humidity, dew point 49 degs...and nice breezes...... w!w |^| w!w
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 24, 2019, 05:22:41 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 24, 2019, 04:12:36 PM

...did ya sign the corner..... huh
...LOL...no :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron