• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 11:02:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 602
Total: 602

Saturday fun?

Started by Mugwump, October 27, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..so what's going on ?....any excitement out there....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 27, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

Rain and more rain. Delaware State homecoming game today. I have company that is going. I hope to sit this one out.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 27, 2018, 07:38:01 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 27, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

Rain and more rain. Delaware State homecoming game today. I have company that is going. I hope to sit this one out.

.....sounds like a pneumonia event..... huh...yup...stay home... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

waterboy

I have a guy coming over to trade fish and gab. I traded 7 panda cories for 7 small high coverage KOI. Looking forward to the KOI, it has been a long time since I had any KOI. Last ones I had I sold all the youngsters and then one parent died.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on October 27, 2018, 09:22:08 AM
I have a guy coming over to trade fish and gab. I traded 7 panda cories for 7 small high coverage KOI. Looking forward to the KOI, it has been a long time since I had any KOI. Last ones I had I sold all the youngsters and then one parent died.

.....nice trade....... |^|...fish gabbing days are a kick too.. :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

I had my 3 dogs done by noon.  I got the impression that the two owners were a little freaked.  Some people love my place.  Others seem as though they going are afraid of it huh  I fired my helper boys when they showed up 2 hrs. late.  I'll spend the rest of the day chilling. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 27, 2018, 02:50:10 PM
I had my 3 dogs done by noon.  I got the impression that the two owners were a little freaked.  Some people love my place.  Others seem as though they going are afraid of it huh  I fired my helper boys when they showed up 2 hrs. late.  I'll spend the rest of the day chilling.

....too close to Halloween for them....?.... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

The reason I hate hiring help of that most of the time I end up being disappointed in them.  Lowell Rogers once said to me that the nicer you are to them the more they hate you.  This wasn't that bad.  They just got lazy on me and I had to let them go.  A good employee is as almost as rare as a good boss, but nothing is more rare than a good plumber.
Always move forward. Never look back.