• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 08:41:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 618
Total: 618

Welcome to Wednesday....

Started by Mugwump, June 13, 2018, 07:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...I thought I saw some sun !!!!!!!....... |^|...LOL

what's going on gang?.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...the sun is out...the sun is out..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...55 years ago today, I was preparing for our HS graduation in the Rose Bowl that evening. It all went by in a blink....wow

Jon

BallAquatics

Been out burning up the back roads before going back to work tonight.  I was all set to start working on the big bike when I got side-tracked by this little beauty.....

A nice young man, well he is 31, about an hour north of me had this listed on craig's list.  Needs a little TLC, but it's got less than 6000 miles on it and I got a super good deal.  Now I'll have something to ride to the night job.  I've been reluctant to ride the old bike for fear something would happen to it in the parking lot.

Dennis

Mugwump

...nice 'crotch rocket'......Honda makes a durable ride too.....enjoy!  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...it has been a surprise gorgeous day....mid 70's, breezy, and not a cloud in the sky  |^|.....the deck swing is getting a work out too LOL......tho Sass, on I, have been out in the yard pulling a few weeds, etc......might mow later?...but more likely in the morning.... huh
Jon