• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 06:18:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 550
Total: 550

Albino & Green/Bronze Cory's For Sale!

Started by rcbows, April 25, 2016, 05:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcbows

I have many many Albino & Green/Bronze Cory's For Sale! I get $1.00 each. Minimum of (6) fish plus USPS shipping, usually $15.00 to $17.00. (50) Small Cory's either Color or mixed colors $50.00 plus USPS shipping, usually $25.00 to $30.00 depending on location. Excellent strain of Cory's, some Albino breeders produce eggs daily with out any water change! I have 130 Tanks.

It's all about the fish!.

Thanks

Ron
rcbows@gmail.com
Ron Bows

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

rcbows

Hey Jon Having all kinds of problems with my Blue Eyed Bn's. All females (1) died. Got one large spawn up to half grown and they are all dropping off, only (2) left out of (50). Have three large breeding age males will trade or Cory's Do you still have any for sale or maybe trade for some Cory's or large males. Have plenty of Albino's and Bronze Aeneus!

Ron Bows
Ron Bows

Mugwump

I'll take a look....I have fry, but nothing mature yet....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

rcbows

Ron Bows

rcbows

Oh Yeh Jon What else to you have for sale "Angelfish" huh

Ron
Ron Bows

Mugwump

Quote from: rcbows on May 04, 2016, 11:32:21 AM
How big are the fry? wfwf

Ron

I have some L144 blue eyed fry at 1 1/2"-2".....and some L144 LF fry at an inch++

Albino BN at 1 1/2"....

Angelfish?.....some marbles 'het' for pb...some zebra 'het' for pb....a few blue zebra fry....silver/silver ghost 'het' for pb.....I did some out crosses...

and maybe a few sweet Koi at silver dollar+size...some pairing off now....
Jon

rcbows

Not sure what 'het' for pb...means. How many of each and what price or do you want to trade for some Cory's! Lots of Cory's both colors. fry to adults breeders. PM me and we can discuss it!

Ron
Ron Bows

Mugwump

Quote from: rcbows on May 04, 2016, 12:48:26 PM
Not sure what 'het' for pb...means. How many of each and what price or do you want to trade for some Cory's! Lots of Cory's both colors. fry to adults breeders. PM me and we can discuss it!

Ron

..'het'....short for heterogeneous, or only one copy of a specific gene....you need two copies of 'pb', which is recessive, to express the Philippine blue..
Jon

rcbows

I am new to Angels so I don't know all the jargon associated with them, although I did take a college course in "Genetics". It was a while ago like 1975. DUH!

Ron
Ron Bows