• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 04:28:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 729
Total: 729

-2 deg's right now.....

Started by Mugwump, December 23, 2013, 07:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,and dropping... ;D    but we're all warm and toasty....anyone living near this area, be careful if you're going out....projected wind chills -15 to -25 below '0'....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Cold as he!! out here to. Not going out until tomorrow afternoon

Mugwump

We aren't either...the we join the 'cast of thousands' at #2 son's house for Christmas eve dinner, and get together. It's a fun day....this is the first year that we haven't had it here....Matt & Autumn have a bigger  place though....It's nice to see our son's start the tradition at their homes.  We're won't be around forever....( but we'll give it a hell of a try...LOL)....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Just got back in from laying more straw down for the goats, Holy bejesus it's cold out. That wind cuts right thru you

b125killer

It's way too cold. My poor dogs don't even want to go out side. Not that I blame them.
Scott