• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 06:24:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 168
Total: 169

Saturday

Started by Mugwump, December 28, 2019, 05:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....nasty weather calls for inside stuff today........ |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Got a big event to attend with Vikki tonight. Will be back tomorrow afternoon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 28, 2019, 06:57:39 AM
Got a big event to attend with Vikki tonight. Will be back tomorrow afternoon.

....Have a great time !.... :) |^| :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It looks like it's going to be mountains of dog laundry today.  I'd like to give Charlotte a bath if my back allows it.  I'll be taking 3 puppies to the shelter today.  It's a good place.  I'm sure the babies will find suitable homes.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

I forgot to mention that a pair of Dutch blue rams spawned yesterday.  The eggs are still being cared for this morning.  Fingers crossed that the pair will raise their own kids.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 28, 2019, 08:33:30 AM
I forgot to mention that a pair of Dutch blue rams spawned yesterday.  The eggs are still being cared for this morning.  Fingers crossed that the pair will raise their own kids.

..Congrat's...... |^|.....don't forget some pics  :)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 28, 2019, 08:46:19 AM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 28, 2019, 08:33:30 AM

..Congrat's...... |^|.....don't forget some pics  :)

I hope they do... way to go...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I'm so pissed off at myself that it makes my self want to beat it bloody.  I was hard enough to have to load my babies up and take them to the shelter but I did that and after the paperwork was done and I reached in my purse to pay.  I paid bills yesterday, and I left my check book on the desk.  The lady who I dealt with was cold from the start but I blew it off.  I told her that I would drive right home and get it. But all she said was, "We will have to reschedule your appointment to 3:30 Monday."  I'll have to break my heart again and show up embarrassed with $50. to give to that hard ass young woman.  I hope for her sake she just puts on a hard face to someone like me.  Any animal lover worth a damn is kind hearted.

WC soon.  I'll  w!w and mim and then I'll be over it.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 28, 2019, 03:54:17 PM
I'm so pissed off at myself that it makes my self want to beat it bloody.  I was hard enough to have to load my babies up and take them to the shelter but I did that and after the paperwork was done and I reached in my purse to pay.  I paid bills yesterday, and I left my check book on the desk.  The lady who I dealt with was cold from the start but I blew it off.  I told her that I would drive right home and get it. But all she said was, "We will have to reschedule your appointment to 3:30 Monday."  I'll have to break my heart again and show up embarrassed with $50. to give to that hard ass young woman.  I hope for her sake she just puts on a hard face to someone like me.  Any animal lover worth a damn is kind hearted.

WC soon.  I'll  w!w and mim and then I'll be over it.
Theres no excuse for that kind of behavior from someone who deals with the public in ANY business....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Well, she sure made me feel like a piece of shit.  She thinks that I'm an irresponsible owner because I allowed my bitch to breed and produce mixed breed puppies.  She has a point.  But that alone is no reason to judge me so harshly from the get go.  I don't know what I say to her Monday.  I will ask her questions instead.  Nobody who loves animals has a hard heart. 

Forgive me for ranting so. 

And Ron, you're right. 

Mugwump

...well that sucks......
Jon