• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 05:16:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 165
Total: 166

Friday boom boom boom...

Started by Mugwump, May 24, 2019, 05:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...thorms rolling through......some really heavy rain periods of 1"- 1 1/2" rain per hour.....da Sass doesn't care, Manny is by my side tho... |^|..he knows I got his back... ;)

...a good movie day?..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Sorry for your lousy weather Jon. It's great out here.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I'm really feeling bad for the farmers around here........
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...will be a quiet day for me...Lucy's going to the Mesa Mart with a gaggle of girls...I'm home with a list of things I want to do, mostly on the phone....one is locating a venue for our Aquarium Swap Meet we want to do in the fall...

...maybe a water change...I'm finally getting the algae problem under control in my 125...using a combination of Excel, H2O2 and WCs...

...oh!....and setting up my knew  phone...my older one went dipping in the hottub with me...! huh wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 24, 2019, 10:04:31 AM
...will be a quiet day for me...Lucy's going to the Mesa Mart with a gaggle of girls...I'm home with a list of things I want to do, mostly on the phone....one is locating a venue for our Aquarium Swap Meet we want to do in the fall...

...maybe a water change...I'm finally getting the algae problem under control in my 125...using a combination of Excel, H2O2 and WCs...

...oh!....and setting up my knew  phone...my older one went dipping in the hottub with me...! huh wfwf

...LOL.....did you try put it in with rice...?.....sometimes that works......I think Liz had a wet phone too a while back...?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 24, 2019, 11:56:20 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on May 24, 2019, 10:04:31 AM

...LOL.....did you try put it in with rice...?.....sometimes that works......I think Liz had a wet phone too a while back...?
...didn't try....45 minutes in the hottub....not worth the effort for a 2$21 insurance replacement!... ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron