• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 11:29:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 732
Total: 732

Monday Coffee

Started by Mugwump, February 02, 2015, 06:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....It's about 3 deg's right now....but the coffee's great....more shoveling this morn'n, then some water changes....slept ok, but I'm still tired.....I see a nap happening today too.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Monday coffee's done here. Gotta go get some. brb

PaulineMi

It's 8 degrees here with a predicted high of 14.  The sun is out creating shadows and interesting patterns due to all the big snow drifts.Everything is closed or cancelled. Bet the kids are loving it.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Sun's out now and I can't believe how much more snow/fell here last night.....eating my Wheaties now, and then I'll get that stuff off the drive and walks.....

Pot #2..or is it #3...???  ???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Well it's about 65 here. Give or take. Tough day today also. Takes a lot to keep "slicing sand". Probably going up to about 70.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri3oqaZqAjo
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

BallAquatics

Yep, it's one of those days that make you feel great to be alive.  Squeaky snow and crisp cold air....  I'm lovin' it!  15 ?F right now but with the wind it feels like 3 ?F.  Due to warm up though, a high of 20 ?F  LOL

Send some more of those surreal photos our way Pauline.  Those ones from yesterday were very cool.  Post Card quality!

Dennis

Mugwump

Drive and walks done....again...the plows put a slew of the frozen snow boulders up on the front walk and the end of the drive.......heavy things too....but what the snow blower couldn't chew up, were much lighter to shovel anyway....

..They say we got 16+"'s and there are huge drifts everywhere....thank heavens that the winds have died down a bit... ;D   it's about 5deg's now and headed for a high of 10deg's....LOL....
Jon

wsantia1

No snow and 39 degrees here. Quite balmy right now but temps are supposed to drop later on. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 02, 2015, 09:19:19 AM
Yep, it's one of those days that make you feel great to be alive.  Squeaky snow and crisp cold air....  I'm lovin' it!  15 ?F right now but with the wind it feels like 3 ?F.  Due to warm up though, a high of 20 ?F  LOL

Send some more of those surreal photos our way Pauline.  Those ones from yesterday were very cool.  Post Card quality!

Dennis

Thanks Dennis.  Here is the "grand finale"....what the big drift ended up looking like:

And Ma Nature spared the 55 that's stored outdoors  ;D

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

BallAquatics

Very nice Pauline thanks.

We should take a poll, raise your hand if you have one or more tanks stacked up outside your home.

That sounds like one of those Jeff Foxworthy redneck descriptions.....  You know you are a fish nut if you got aquariums stacked around the outside of your house.  LOL

http://youtu.be/RboPCdiP_AI

Dennis

PaulineMi

I'm not sure it's not a bit redneck-ish when tanks start showing up stacked outside the house.  Lol

Ron Sower

I'm in with a hand in the air!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

I have 3 tanks outside on my apartment terrace. :o
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Guilty  :D    I probably have about 8+....50's, 55's, 30's, 20's, maybe some 10's....well ok, more than 8...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 02, 2015, 04:21:11 PM
I have 3

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 02, 2015, 04:01:38 PM
I'm in with a hand in the air!

Quote from: Mugwump on February 02, 2015, 04:55:26 PM
Guilty  :D

You my friends have a problem  LOL  LOL

I think I've only got one left outside..... 

We know Pauline is guilty as sin, she's provided photographic evidence!!!

Dennis