• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 06:11:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 728
Total: 728

Feeling soooo much better.

Started by BallAquatics, May 10, 2014, 02:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

I think this is the first day I've really felt good since April 7th.  I guess grand kids will do that to you.  LOL

Even felt good enough to take some fishy photos.....

Dennis

PaulineMi

Dennis, what was wrong?

That is a great picture. The baby in the first picture looks pretty bold.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 10, 2014, 03:13:19 PMDennis, what was wrong?
Some sort of respiratory ailment.  Not sure just what.  Started out like the flu and I thought I'd be over it in a few days.  I did get well enough to get off the couch but was just tired all the time with labored breathing.  Every time I thought I'd go see the Doc, I got just enough better that I'd scrap the idea.

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 10, 2014, 03:13:19 PMThat is a great picture. The baby in the first picture looks pretty bold.  :)
Thanks.  He's got just about all he can handle to keep them in the cave any longer.  LOL  I look for them to be all over the glass at any time now.   ;D

Dennis

wsantia1

Those are some great pictures Dennis. ;D ;D ;D  I can't even get a close up of  ;D ;D ;D my guys cave without him positioning himself to obstruct my view. I don't even know if he has anything in there. ??? Glad you're feeling better. ;D I've been under the weather too.  Have a major Drs. appointment coming up this week. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 10, 2014, 03:36:30 PM
Glad you're feeling better. ;D I've been under the weather too.  Have a major Drs. appointment coming up this week. ::)

Thanks Willie.  It's sucks not feeling well.  Hope you feel better real soon!

Dennis

PaulineMi

Hope you two are totally better real soon.  There's a bug going around...as they say.  I was down for a solid three weeks.  Respiratory here too.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

wsantia1

Thanks Pauline and Dennis.  My issue is my stomach.  I've had gall bladder problems in the past that went away and I avoided surgery.  This time the symptoms are similar but the problem seems to be lingering, although today I am feeling a bit better.
Willie

PaulineMi

Ouch Willie.  Decision on surgery this time, right?

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 10, 2014, 04:14:59 PM
Ouch Willie.  Decision on surgery this time, right?

If it's the same diagnosis then yes. lol ;D
Willie

Mugwump

...git 'er done, Willie.......had mine out the hard way....now days, three tiny holes..snip snip...you're home again....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 10, 2014, 05:16:06 PM
...git 'er done, Willie.......had mine out the hard way....now days, three tiny holes..snip snip...you're home again....

Funny thing I was going to get it done about 1.5 years ago but then I started feeling better and I passed the HIDA scan so we canceled it. ::)

I also have been eating a lot of junk since I moved.  I need to get back to cooking my own food.  I started again a couple of days ago. ;D
Willie

PaulineMi

I went the same route Willie. Didn't have to have the GB removed but it lets me know when I don't eat right. My husband had his removed via scope. No big deal.

Mugwump

...but it feels so good to eat anything you want  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D     

They did the big side to side cut on me...pulled the liver out and flipped it..snip, snip and put me back together.....23 staples across my abdomen...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 10, 2014, 06:39:54 PM

They did the big side to side cut on me...pulled the liver out and flipped it..snip, snip and put me back together.....23 staples across my abdomen...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...

I'm glad they don't do that anymore.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 10, 2014, 06:53:16 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 10, 2014, 06:39:54 PM

I'm glad they don't do that anymore.

LOL........... ;D....git 'er done and over with.......you'll be happier  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon