• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 04:05:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 761
Total: 761

Tuesday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, June 20, 2017, 06:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very good....MMmmmm...very good  |^|

...58deg's at present, with a high in the 70's......and more rain too....oh well...

...couple errands before the rain really comes through...then back for some serious putz'n  |^|

...yup........and now more coffee  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great as is the weather. Going up to the mid 80s but with a lot less humidity. Only saw 1 tree down from last night's storms during my morning walk.It landed alongside an amplifier that boosts the cable/ internet signals into the community. I am supposed to have installation this morning. If the tree didn't hit the box on the way down I should be okay. Stay tuned. Lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 20, 2017, 06:24:10 AM
Coffee is great as is the weather. Going up to the mid 80s but with a lot less humidity. Only saw 1 tree down from last night's storms during my morning walk.It landed alongside an amplifier that boosts the cable/ internet signals into the community. I am supposed to have installation this morning. If the tree didn't hit the box on the way down I should be okay. Stay tuned. Lol

...that storm was a doozy, huh?......It seems the storm patterns are running north a bit this year...La Nina.........I'm betting we'll see quite a lot of snow this winter too..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Tony44

Good morning all coffee is great sitting on patio nice morning last one except weekend I will be able to enjoy back to reg hours in morning. Gonna take a week for body to get adjusted gonna do some fish room stuff cuz won't feel up to it for a few days
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Ron Sower

Hi all...up at 6:30 today and went out on deck in 90 degrees...up to 100 in less than an hour...currently 105 an going to 116...yep...it's warm here... AC ran all day yesterday and kept us at 80-85 inside...the Pool is a good thing.!!

...doing a lot of inside-the-house reading and messing with my aquarium these days...

...going to play some Samba cards this afternoon over at friends' home....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

I haven't played Samba in years......we always elected for Canasta, another great game.

..then there's Eucker, Pinochle. and Cribbage...... |^|........well, with my Dad it was Gin Rummy... ;)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Hurray!  My new pump arrived today.  No more suffering during WC ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 20, 2017, 12:00:58 PM
I haven't played Samba in years......we always elected for Canasta, another great game.

..then there's Eucker, Pinochle. and Cribbage...... |^|........well, with my Dad it was Gin Rummy... ;)
...played lots of canasta and rummy in the past...wife is great at cribbage...never played pinochle or eucker...
Samba is a canasta-type game...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 20, 2017, 01:58:58 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 20, 2017, 12:00:58 PM

...played lots of canasta and rummy in the past...wife is great at cribbage...never played pinochle or eucker...
Samba is a canasta-type game...

....indeed it is...... 8)...so is Bolivia....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I played those with the adults back when I was a kid.  Haven't played cards in years though.

Ron Sower

...We played a lot of Rook...use to have a kids' table and the adults played at the kitchen table...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Jon