• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 05:24:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 744
Total: 744

Another early morning

Started by BallAquatics, March 14, 2017, 05:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Frank has a 7:45AM Doctors appointment and I have an 8:30, should be interesting.  Hopefully they will tell him he can put some weight on his leg and start rehab.

Just a dusting of snow...  some how I didn't think it was going to amount to much.  It's getting to that time of the winter where every storm seems to get exaggerated to epic proportions.  LOL

Coffee is superb, just starting on pot #2.

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 14, 2017, 05:36:10 AM
Frank has a 7:45AM Doctors appointment and I have an 8:30, should be interesting.  Hopefully they will tell him he can put some weight on his leg and start rehab.

Just a dusting of snow...  some how I didn't think it was going to amount to much.  It's getting to that time of the winter where every storm seems to get exaggerated to epic proportions. LOL

Coffee is superb, just starting on pot #2.

Dennis

You can say that again. This blizzard we are supposed to be having is turning out to be a real dud here. The freezing rain is no fun tho. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Coffee's great here too.....snowed a bit more last night....but it's cold...10deg's cold....it's supposed to warm up the rest of the week to near the 50's tho... |^|

...just water changes and putz'n for us today....later this morn'n I'll head over and feed Kasey's fish....she's off doing another environmental survey for several days...

If spring is slow moving in, it'll still be better than going straight to summer temps.... |^|

Willie, I don't think that you're out of the woods ob the weather just yet......that's a crazy looking storm on radar.....careful out there....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great but I think I'm going to get back in the bed for a bit. This wintry mix make it difficult to even get out to walk the dog. I took him out and he peed and dragged me back in the house.

Water changes in the cards today.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 14, 2017, 06:50:41 AM
Coffee is great but I think I'm going to get back in the bed for a bit. This wintry mix make it difficult to even get out to walk the dog. I took him out and he peed and dragged me back in the house.

|^|...not a bad idea at all.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Whoa....we might hit 20deg's today...... |brr|....when's spring?...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 14, 2017, 07:07:55 AM

I am pretty sure I would have preferred the snow. There is about 3 inches of slush and Kobe absolutely hates it. I don't blame him.

I had to put extra wee wee pads down on the floor because I am pretty sure he will have an "accident" sometime today. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 14, 2017, 08:58:16 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 14, 2017, 07:07:55 AM

I am pretty sure I would have preferred the snow. They is about 3 inches of slush and Kobe absolutely hates it. I don't blame him.

I had to put extra wee wee pads down on the floor because I am pretty sure he will have an "accident" sometime today. huh

...poor guy.....

..well I'm off to feed Kasey's fish.....brr |brr|brr....cold out there.....the wind doesn't help either...... |brr|
Jon

wallace

Its so warm here I let the fire go out yesterday, and its still out. It will turn cold again though, it always does. We usually get another snow in April or May.

Its a good day to go out and play with the dogs. Rooster completely destroyed his first cone... he has to keep the damn thing on until next Monday because we can't get him in on Friday. If it was anywhere besides his eye I would pull the stitches myself.

Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on March 14, 2017, 10:46:50 AM
Its so warm here I let the fire go out yesterday, and its still out. It will turn cold again though, it always does. We usually get another snow in April or May.

Its a good day to go out and play with the dogs. Rooster completely destroyed his first cone... he has to keep the damn thing on until next Monday because we can't get him in on Friday. If it was anywhere besides his eye I would pull the stitches myself.

...colder here than a brass toilet seat in an igloo.... |brr|....the 'hawk' is out too....brrr
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 14, 2017, 08:58:16 AM

I am pretty sure I would have preferred the snow. There is about 3 inches of slush and Kobe absolutely hates it. I don't blame him.

It has stopped snowing and the Sun is out.
Willie

waterboy

It snowed all day yesterday, sometimes pretty heavy.  We ended up with about 8 inches, even had to run the snow thrower on the driveway.  It is cold this morning but the sun is out and starting to melt things a little. Got the weekly grocery shopping done, now just relaxing.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on March 14, 2017, 12:06:42 PM
It snowed all day yesterday, sometimes pretty heavy.  We ended up with about 8 inches, even had to run the snow thrower on the driveway.  It is cold this morning but the sun is out and starting to melt things a little. Got the weekly grocery shopping done, now just relaxing.

Amen... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

..another new NCIS on tonight.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron