• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 04:57:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 852
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 851
Total: 851

Sunday coffee

Started by Mugwump, February 26, 2017, 06:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee's very good....slept in a bit, so it's a sleepy morning here.....actually still on my first cup...

..about 25deg's outside..might see 4 today, as the temps are on the rise again....go figure huh

....brb....need more coffee.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great once again. I often wonder why some pot of coffee are great while other are just good. I do the same mixture everyday.  huh
Seasonably cold today with temp at 32 going up to 46. By Wednesday it will be  back up to 70.I love it but... huh

Water changes done yesterday so today it's putzing around the house and going to Homegoods to pick up some decorative items for the house.

The women in my life say that while my earth tone theme looks good, it may not appeal to prospective buyers (especially females). Too much brown & beige. ::) I'll go hunting for some blues & yellows.

I'll try to stay away from pink although the new shower curtain in second bathroom has pink in it (looks good too)  8).
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2...and my eyes are now partially open.......there's hope |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Good Morning all, Lot of moving around in the fish room last night. Getting rid of a few breeding groups of African's.
Getting kinda bored with some of them. Time for a change. Taking them to the LFS for credit.
Going to try some livebearers for awhile. Mainly guppies.

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on February 26, 2017, 08:35:38 AM
Good Morning all, Lot of moving around in the fish room last night. Getting rid of a few breeding groups of African's.
Getting kinda bored with some of them. Time for a change. Taking them to the LFS for credit.
Going to try some livebearers for awhile. Mainly guppies.

...never hurts to shake things up sometimes  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Good morning all...coffee's down and good...read the thing they call the newspaper for this little town...now getting ready to go to local cafe for breakfast/brunch...

...almost done with Spring Fling events...just today and tomorrow left....horse races this afternoon...no clue what's involved there!  But we're going...

tomorrow night is the closing dinner and dance...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..seems that we're off to look for another coffee pot.....this one's on the fritz for some reason.. huh
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 26, 2017, 11:39:52 AM
..seems that we're off to look for another coffee pot.....

That's one of the things I love about this French press, if I can heat water, I'm good to go.  I can ALWAYS heat water, even if I'm down to gathering  sticks up out in the yard LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

..grabbed a new one from Target.....we're good to go.... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

I'll review it once I get it and have used it.  Who knows may be it's not worth 4 more bucks that a Mr. Coffee huh
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 26, 2017, 01:46:55 PM
I'll review it once I get it and have used it.  Who knows may be it's not worth 4 more bucks that a Mr. Coffee huh

...LOL......plunge away.... |^|.....I'll bet it might make a decent cup... huh...maybe?...but it offers "Also Available in Frustration-Free Packaging"   8)
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 26, 2017, 02:10:16 PM
.....I'll bet it might make a decent cup...

Yep, I'll bet it does too.  Way fancier than my plain old French press.  I think Terri paid like $12 for ours.  Looks just like the one in the video, but we've had it for years now.....

https://youtu.be/IR9q9JKruQk

Dennis

ilroost

I would be lost without my Bunn. Takes less than a couple minutes to brew