• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 05:26:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 744
Total: 744

Busy Tuesday coffee

Started by BallAquatics, February 14, 2017, 05:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Up and at 'em folks!!!  Going to be a busy day.  Already working on pot #2.  Need to run some errands, stop by the bank and make a mortgage payment, run to the pharmacy to pick up some more pain medication for Frank, and then off to Pop's to play with the bikes for a bit.

Dennis

BallAquatics

Oh, happy valentines day!!!   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

..Good Morn'n all.....and Happy Valentines Day ! ......another cool start here, but a bit warmer later on this afternoon....

The coffee is very good.. |^|....just stumbling around trying to get going....no hurry tho... :)

....brb....headed towards the coffee pot now.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 14, 2017, 05:56:34 AM
......another cool start here, but a bit warmer later on this afternoon....

Forecast is calling for some unseasonably warm weather in these parts.  Starting this weekend temps in the upper 50's and mid 60's for the next 10 days or so.   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 14, 2017, 06:00:21 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 14, 2017, 05:56:34 AM
......another cool start here, but a bit warmer later on this afternoon....

Forecast is calling for some unseasonably warm weather in these parts.  Starting this weekend temps in the upper 50's and mid 60's for the next 10 days or so.   |^|

Dennis

.....watch for the other shoe to drop....all this nice weather that we're getting has an expiration date......we're still in winter time....and da paybacks are bitch....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 14, 2017, 06:04:27 AM
......we're still in winter time....and da paybacks are bitch....

Yep, that's true.  It's not all that uncommon in these parts to have a week or so of fairly nice weather this time of the year.  When I was working outside most of the time, it seemed like we almost always had just enough nice weather towards the end of February to get all fired up about the coming construction season.

Dennis

Mugwump

We're working on pot #2 now.......MMmm.....good coffee ! |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

Just poured the boiling water into pot #3.  Just 4 minutes away from a fresh cup.  New can too!  It smells divine here in the kitchen.   |^|

Dennis

wsantia1

Coffee is great this morning. The winds have calmed down considerably today. Yesterday we had wind gust of 60 mph in some places. Lots of trees came down too.

Need to get down and do some water changes. I've been pretty busy over the past couple of weeks and things are starting to slide.

I have to make another vet appointment for Kobe. He has taken to pooping in the house the past couple of days and I can't have that. Especially now while I'm trying to sell. I walked him for a good 45 minutes last night too. huh

To make matters worse when I tried to crate him last night the sucker bit me. He's either sick or losing his mind. >:( He ended up spending the night in the spare bathroom where he of course pooped.

Meanwhile it took about 20 minutes for this bite to stop bleeding. I put antibiotic ointment on it and it feels fine today. :-[
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Morning Willie.  Sorry to hear about Kobe and your dog bite.  Hope you are both feeling better soon.

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 14, 2017, 06:53:15 AM
Morning Willie.  Sorry to hear about Kobe and your dog bite.  Hope you are both feeling better soon.

Dennis

Thanks Dennis. It's weird because the only other time he bit was when I tried to break up a dog fight he was in. Nothing happened to the dogs but I had to go get a tetanus shot. huh
Willie

BallAquatics

I'm sure  he loves you very much and must be feeling very poorly to bite at you.  Is he getting old?

Dennis

Mugwump

Morn'n Willie...hope that bite is ok......wondering if his 'dog sense' is messed up because he knows somethings going on around him...moving, open houses, etc.....

....hope all gets settled soon..... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 14, 2017, 07:00:40 AM
Morn'n Willie...hope that bite is ok......wondering if his 'dog sense' is messed up because he knows somethings going on around him...moving, open houses, etc.....

....hope all gets settled soon..... |^|

I think that may be coming into play here. It could also have something to do with my elevated stress level. huh
Willie

Mugwump

...the sun is out again  |^|.....I could get used to this... ;)

Jon