• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 05:26:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 862
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 862
Total: 862

good old Monday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, October 05, 2015, 05:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

What a good cup of coffee...MMmmmm   It seems the demons were on the prowl last night......they got Igor's baggie of small pellet food down, tore the bag open and dined......the millet was picked at too.....the pellets must taste like Bob's finer foods...guppy magic, etc...they attempt to snag bags of that too, if I forget and leave it out.....

mid 50's at the moment...and it'll be upper 60's for the high today.....if the sun makes an appearance, it'll be perfect... |^|

Water changes and a few errands on the todo list today....that...and cleaning up the last of the scattered pellets on the dining room carpet....sheesh...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

Good cup of ol' Dr pepper for me this morning. Also a frozen burrito for breakfast. See ya, I'm off to school.

wsantia1

The coffee is especially good here too. Must be the cooler temperatures that are adding toi the flavor. In the low 50s now going up to the high 60s. We have some mid 70s forecasted for later this week. 8) 8) 8) A little putzing with algae scraping on tap today. ::)

May finally move the new Plat pair into a 20H of their own. They were sitting on a fresh spawn in the 40b last night but it won't survive the BNs in that tank. If I move the Plats and spawn at the same time will they turn on the spawn? huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 05, 2015, 05:50:34 AM
The coffee is especially good here too. Must be the cooler temperatures that are adding toi the flavor. In the low 50s now going up to the high 60s. We have some mid 70s forecasted for later this week. 8) 8) 8) A little putzing with algae scraping on tap today. ::)

May finally move the new Plat pair into a 20H of their own. They were sitting on a fresh spawn in the 40b last night but it won't survive the BNs in that tank. If I move the Plats and spawn at the same time will they turn on the spawn? huh

They shouldn't....move the pair first, they will look for the fry..... then add some fry and watch....they should gather/herd them...if so, you're good to go..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 05, 2015, 05:57:50 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on October 05, 2015, 05:50:34 AM

They shouldn't....move the pair first, they will look for the fry..... then add some fry and watch....they should gather/herd them...if so, you're good to go..

Thanks Jon. I'll try that. |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...half way through pot #2....MMMmmm...... w!w
Jon