• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 02:55:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 798
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 782
Total: 783

Saturday's coffee ===>

Started by Mugwump, October 03, 2015, 06:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and a wonderful cup it is too.....chilly and rainy this morn'n...48deg's headed for about 57degs for a high....rain moving through on/off....
Jan popped the heat on for a few minutes to clear the chill.....gotta keep the boids warm... ;D

..putz'n on tap....feels like a lazy day.... w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Rainy, cold and windy here with gust at 50 mph. rain is supposed to clear up in an hour or so but the wind and clouds will remain. high temps at around 55 today. Sump pump ran all night but the basement was nice and dry this morning. Company coming from D.C. today. Their bus is delayed 2 hours. Good news: Coffee is great!!! |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 03, 2015, 06:57:11 AM
Rainy, cold and windy here with gust at 50 mph. rain is supposed to clear up in an hour or so but the wind and clouds will remain. high temps at around 55 today. Sump pump ran all night but the basement was nice and dry this morning. Company coming from D.C. today. Their bus is delayed 2 hours. Good news: Coffee is great!!! |^|

Don't hurt your back again.....take it slow...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Yup, falls here......just noticed the leaves have started to turn more now....pretty out there... w!w
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Had my coffee then went and changed the radiator in the truck. Replace the electric fan while I was at it. Killed my Achille's tendon that's been hurting the last 10 months. After that I got the yard cut. 7 hours on me feet. Haven't worked on a car in years. Almost forgot got the oil changed on the truck too.

Went out to the fish house a bit ago. Cool enough outside I opened the windows, turned on the fan and turned OFF the AC out there. Probably have to turn it back on tomorrow but it is good to get it aired out.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

PaulineMi

Achilles tendon problems seem to last forever.  I sprained mine several years ago and got used to living with it. It healed very slowly....I think I simply noticed one day it barely hurt anymore. It took many months to feel better.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Spent the day showing houses to the fellow that just sold his Mom's estate home. He's going to buy a rental for him and his wife and a condo for his brother and his kids with the inheritance. Then had dinner with friends at our favorite Chinese restaurant.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron