• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 05:01:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 796
Total: 796

Chilly Thursday coffee

Started by Mugwump, October 01, 2015, 06:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...I'm sitting here enjoying a great cup of coffee...MMMmmm.. it's 43deg's outside, headed to a high of 61deg's.....yeppers, fall's here now...
Water changes this morn'n and then some putz'n.....

The year flew by...I can't believe that it's October already.....the leaves are turning and falling...it's time for a walk in the woods.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 01, 2015, 06:20:24 AM
...I'm sitting here enjoying a great cup of coffee...MMMmmm.. it's 43deg's outside, headed to a high of 61deg's.....yeppers, fall's here now...

The year flew by...I can't believe that it's October already.....the leaves are turning and falling...it's time for a walk in the woods.. |^|

Damp and ugly day out here. Temps about 60 but that will the high today and it is very windy. It's going to be like this until the middle of next week. ::) Water changes and tank/sponge cleaning on tap today. I need to figure out my airline issues once and for all. Will today be the day? huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 01, 2015, 06:55:15 AM

Damp and ugly day out here. Temps about 60 but that will the high today and it is very windy. It's going to be like this until the middle of next week. ::) Water changes and tank/sponge cleaning on tap today. I need to figure out my airline issues once and for all. Will today be the day? huh

...log valves and 5/8" tube works for me....versatile too.....it can be reconfigured in minutes, if need be... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 01, 2015, 06:59:54 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on October 01, 2015, 06:55:15 AM

...log valves and 5/8" tube works for me....versatile too.....it can be reconfigured in minutes, if need be... |^|

I have to come up with something until I get the log valves. My setup is a perfect example of the difference one or two sponge filters can make. My clearest tank is a 40 breeder that only has two sponges and no power filter. It has 5 angels, a bunch of cories and bns. It is always crystal clear.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Chilly here and very windy. It would be perfect outdoors but for the wind. Must be Ma Nature's way of getting the first of the dying leaves off the trees and bushes.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

...breezy here too.....it's supposed to get to 60, but it's only 54 now...cats are loving the blowing leaves, and squirrels gathering....really focused on the scenario out there......drop a pan and I'd have to pick em off the the ceiling....LOL.....the tails are swoooooshing big time..... ;D
Jon