• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 05:34:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 765
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 762
Total: 762

Tuesday's coffee early coffee...

Started by Mugwump, September 29, 2015, 03:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....up too early, but the coffee's good...so i guess I'll stay up and watch the rain come in....much cooler today (mid 60's), and rain....

so I'll do some putz'n and maybe take a nap later... huh.....NCIS is on tonight and I don't want to sleep through it...LOL

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...pot #2.....MMMmmmmm......rain getting closer now... |^|

why are we up so early??..... huh huh huh huh huh huh huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Wow! Just getting ready for cup # 1. I need to get all outside stuff done early because the rain is coming here this afternoon and will last throughout the night. My grass needs it badly but I don't like washouts. :-\
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 29, 2015, 05:06:50 AM
Wow! Just getting ready for cup # 1. I need to get all outside stuff done early because the rain is coming here this afternoon and will last throughout the night. My grass needs it badly but I don't like washouts. :-\

We've been up a long time already, I got up just before 2am, and Jan was up before me......Abby's getting older now and has trouble getting up the deck steps to come back in.......we think she had a mini stroke awhile back...her one side isn't in sync with the other....her appetite is off too....sadly, it may be decision time here soon.....poor girl, my sweetie....not sure that I'm ready for this....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 29, 2015, 05:23:01 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on September 29, 2015, 05:06:50 AM

We've been up a long time already, I got up just before 2am, and Jan was up before me......Abby's getting older now and has trouble getting up the deck steps to come back in.......we think she had a mini stroke awhile back...her one side isn't in sync with the other....her appetite is off too....sadly, it may be decision time here soon.....poor girl, my sweetie....not sure that I'm ready for this....

Sorry to hear about Abby Jon. Such a sweet dog. I know you will keep her comfortable and do what's best for her. My thoughts are with Abby,you and Jan.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

I'm up early too...What's going on. Got up for a bathroom run and went back to a lumberjack taking down some big trees beside me in the bed and couldn't go back to sleep for the noise of the chain saw she was using!! ::)

No coffee now...gonna try to get back to sleep. I think she's taking a break from the cutting in there right now!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Sat on the love seat for a moment.....fell asleep for an hour+....LOL.....
Jon

Mugwump

It was supposed to be around 65 degs today.....so far it hasn't reached 60 yet....... huh
Jon

PaulineMi

Went downstairs to feed fish. Somehow I got inspired to clean the entire backroom of the basement and the patio. Whew.....just sat down after completing what turned into a major project.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Pauline...you are just so motivated today!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on September 29, 2015, 02:34:56 PM
Went downstairs to feed fish. Somehow I got inspired to clean the entire backroom of the basement and the patio. Whew.....just sat down after completing what turned into a major project.

LOL.....way to go Pauline.....now that chore(s) is out of the way.... |^|
Jon