• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 05:28:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 866
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 868
Total: 868

Tuesday===>>

Started by Mugwump, November 27, 2018, 05:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..yup...bring it on..... |^| :) |^|

....last week of November 2018...where did the time fly.... huh

...who's started Xmas shopping? :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'm almost finished my XMAS shopping. The kids were the easiest. I did a lot of shopping online yesterday.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 27, 2018, 06:34:29 AM
I'm almost finished my XMAS shopping. The kids were the easiest. I did a lot of shopping online yesterday.

..online is getting pretty convenient now days....especially with Amazon having that sweet USPS delivery deal.... :P
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...and it's still snowing lightly out there.......maybe an inch? on a day when no snow was in the forecast.... huh...weird weather....
Jon

LizStreithorst

It's voting day here in Mississippi.  We have a big deal run off for senate that has gotten way closer than anyone could have imagined.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 27, 2018, 09:24:29 AM
It's voting day here in Mississippi.  We have a big deal run off for senate that has gotten way closer than anyone could have imagined.

.....it's crazy down there...people are starting to wake up and realize the nuts that are in Congress now....
Jon

LizStreithorst

The great majority of us think that those nuts rock.   If a sane man can pull off a win here it will be historic.  I can't let my hopes run away with me or the disappointment will be too great for me to handle.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 27, 2018, 09:39:34 AM
The great majority of us think that those nuts rock.   If a sane man can pull off a win here it will be historic.  I can't let my hopes run away with me or the disappointment will be too great for me to handle.

...LOL......the deep south will need to change sometime.....might as well start now....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

..snow stopped.....off to the store.........back in a bit... ;)
Jon

Mugwump

Well that was fun....the plows haven't been able to clear the roads down to the pavement i spots before the big freeze....so there are patches of frozen snow/ice that act
like potholes........bumpity bump bump bang all the way down the road.....it's a cold 20degs now and skies are clear and sunny...perfect for the temp dive towards the single digits, with wind, tonight...... |brr|

,,stopped at three places looking for ice melt.....wallyworld was sold out too.... huh

I'll take Jan to school tonight, and pick her up....Kishwaukee college is outside of town a bit and really be cold....she'll have a warmer ride that way |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Oh boy..Oh boy..Oh boy..Oh boy..Oh boy..Oh boy..Oh boy..Oh boy..

...Jan's baking chocolate chip cookies.... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on November 27, 2018, 11:41:30 AM
Oh boy..Oh boy..Oh boy..Oh boy..Oh boy..Oh boy..Oh boy..Oh boy..

...Jan's baking chocolate chip cookies.... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

,,,MMMMmmmmm  good too...hot right from the oven.... ;)
Jon

Mugwump

...dark out already and da temps are tumbling.....here we go... |brr| |brr| |brr| |brr| |brr|

.....good night for snuggling and reading a bit..... |^|
Jon