• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 11:32:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 613
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 542
Total: 543

Wednesday dinner??

Started by Mugwump, May 24, 2017, 11:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Tonight is scrounge night.  Eat whatever you can scrounge. I might have a bologna sandwich or maybe a peanut and raisin sandwich.  No chips around so won't be having potato chip sandwiches.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on May 24, 2017, 01:05:58 PM
Tonight is scrounge night.  Eat whatever you can scrounge. I might have a bologna sandwich or maybe a peanut and raisin sandwich.  No chips around so won't be having potato chip sandwiches.

....fried bologna ?.........no chips??....horrors... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The last of the chicken paprika, again over rice.  It's always good, but this time I ordered some good Hungarian paprika and the flavor was more complex.  Next time I'll make twice as much so I can stick some in the freezer.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Last night I had a lovely piece of trout with rice.  Tonight I'm having talipia with rice.  YUM YUM YUM.  Next time I'm out, I'm going to pick up one of those grocery store shrimp cocktail plates...  I haven't had shrimp in, well I can't remember when.   ;)

Dennis

LizStreithorst

What all weren't you allowed eat when you were getting treatments, and why did they say you couldn't have them?

Rjb3

We have a serious pot of beef barley soup going. It smells good and tastes good. Oh, you bet I sampled it.

wsantia1

Pulled pork sandwich. More where that came from too. Vanilla orange swirl ice cream. I will probably have a stomach ache later but it was worth it.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 24, 2017, 04:26:35 PM
Pulled pork sandwich. More where that came from too. Vanilla orange swirl ice cream. I will probably have a stomach ache later but it was worth it.

....no pizza....we were out pick'n up g'son Keegan again from school...so on the way home we stopped at 'Jersey Mike's'.....I had a #5 Provolone, ham, prosciutto and cappacuolo .....Jan had the 'Philly Steak'.....good food |^|......and we passed 'Jimmy John's' on the way too.... ;)
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 24, 2017, 03:21:31 PM
What all weren't you allowed eat when you were getting treatments, and why did they say you couldn't have them?

Here's my diet Liz.  It also goes into the reasons you would restrict yourself to this diet.....

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/low-fiber-diet/art-20048511

Dennis

LizStreithorst

No wonder you lost weight.  They almost took away everything that is good for you.

wallace

Pizza left from last night. If we lived anywhere near a pizza place I bet I would be overweight.
Dan