• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 08:20:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,349
  • Total Topics: 18,542
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 752
Total: 753

Just looking at the radar....

Started by Mugwump, December 06, 2012, 06:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

It's not going to be pretty out today. Snow's supposed to go north, but I don't know...looks suspicious to me.....cripes, I need a snow blower.....cheap too....LOL....winters finally setting in...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

Yuck Snow! Not much of a snow person. It is beautiful and especially when falling. It makes driving conditions horrible here because no one knows how to drive on it, especially me!
Jo

LizStreithorst

Move to Mississippi.  In the 70s here today and tomorrow :)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

My lovely bride is from Mississippi....altho born in Decatur, Alabama, across the border. Her Mom is from Tupelo, where the 'King' was born. We've been there a lot in previous years, to visit relatives,etc..but not so much lately as most have passed on...her Mom and Dad are up here now.

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

Its mostly in the 50's here in Eugene. I got three tomatoes off my plants last week (outside, under plastic).

Global warming?