• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 03:05:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,354
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 821
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 815
Total: 816

It's 7:00am

Started by BallAquatics, January 13, 2016, 06:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

and a balmy 1.9 ?F  Forecast is calling for 42 ?F  tomorrow.  Gotta love this changeable Ohio weather.    ;D

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 13, 2016, 06:03:06 AM
and a balmy 1.9 ?F  Forecast is calling for 42 ?F  tomorrow.  Gotta love this changeable Ohio weather.    ;D

Dennis

it's 2 below here...might see mid 30's by tomorrow   huh

coffee's good...didn't sleep well last night...blah.........more coffee.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I'm on the emergency call list at school for the grandkids.....  at 5:00AM this morning, I get a call saying school is on a 2 hour delay because of the wind chill.   ???

Dennis

Mugwump

..pot#2.....better....

Yep, cold out there....brrrr...I just looked at the long range forecast......8-12 inches late next week..them 3 more inches the next day.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

We got our snow yesterday.  Forecast less than 2 inches.  When it finally quit here, I had more like 3 or 4 inches to shovel.  I'm quite a bit back from the road, maybe 150 feet of drive.  It was dry and powdery so it moved very easy.....  about an hour and a half.

Dennis

wsantia1

It's cold here (24 degrees) but nothing like what you guys have and last night precip missed us to the north so it will be quite sunny. In the 40s tomorrow. I'll take it. mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

50 here. Warming to 65 later. Won't be in the 70s till Friday.

Mugwump

....up to 9deg's............but wind chill -4 deg's....LOL...........
Jon

Mugwump

...took a nap... |^|...that helped a bit      need coffee.....brb                       
Jon