• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 01:09:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,354
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 718
Total: 719

Coffee on a Tues. morn'n..

Started by Mugwump, January 12, 2016, 06:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and a great cup it is too....MMMmmmm

7deg's and woke up to plows scraping the street to clean the drifting from last night, they're salting too.....high today?...8-10deg's...down below zero tonight...brrrr....I guess we'll tidy up the driveway a bit, then do some water changes and putz in the fish room...

Another new NCIS is on tonight.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is excellent today.  The issue with my not being able to get on is in my router. I can get on with my phone when it's on 4G but not when it's on WiFi.  I will probably call the ISP todayand have it factory reset. This all started when I left the site page open overnight on Friday. WhenI closed it  and tried to reopen it on Saturday morning I couldn't access it anymore.  Maybe the ISP did something software wise overnight on Friday /Saturday.  huh

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 12, 2016, 06:47:31 AM
Coffee is excellent today.  The issue with my not being able to get on is in my router. I can get on with my phone when it's on 4G but not when it's on WiFi.  I will probably call the ISP todayand have it factory reset. This all started when I left the site page open overnight on Friday. WhenI closed it  and tried to reopen it on Saturday morning I couldn't access it anymore.  Maybe the ISP did something software wise overnight on Friday /Saturday.  huh

Well, well, well. Who know what happened but when I tried to get inti the site this morning on my desktop I got right in. huh |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| wfwf wfwf wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2 is even better than the first pot....MMMMmmm

I got on this morn'n, no issues....then it stalled.....closed out...did a 'shutdown' not a 'restart' and it popped right back up....way quicker than before....

I wonder if ISP's are attempting to throttle back bandwidth....?....if no activity on an 'addy', it puts it in a queue somehow??.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

53 here. High is supposed to be 65-70 all week.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on January 12, 2016, 08:51:05 AM
53 here. High is supposed to be 65-70 all week.

.... huh...ok?...where are you?....LOL
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on January 12, 2016, 09:30:24 AM
Orlando,Fl.

LOL.....that's great.....enjoy  |^|

..and just think, I just got done cleaning the walks.....8deg's, 15mph+ winds.....brutal......
Jon