• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 02:10:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,354
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 731
Total: 732

Sat. ?.......need coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 09, 2016, 07:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...slept in a bit....coffee is wonderful ...

brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...better now, even started pot#2....

another dank day that will turn colder as the day goes by....then drop a bunch of snow later this afternoon, and tonight.....cool, I'm tired of looking at the barren, colorless, landscape....

A bit of fish room putz'n then chill'n out for the day.................

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee was very good this morning. Weather will be cloudy most of the day with rain later on. Temps will then go up to the 60s before the rain stops and the bottom falls out. Weird weather indeed. huh

Finished moving the Plat fry into the 29. That will change pretty soon. lol I also have some Koi wigglers. Don't know about those. They have mostly fallen off the slate and getting caught up in some mystery debris. ???

I always wonder where that debris comes from since it was a very clean tank with virtually no openings except for a little one for the airline. wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 09, 2016, 09:52:37 AM
Coffee was very good this morning. Weather will be cloudy most of the day with rain later on. Temps will then go up to the 60s before the rain stops and the bottom falls out. Weird weather indeed. huh

Finished moving the Plat fry into the 29. That will change pretty soon. lol I also have some Koi wigglers. Don't know about those. They have mostly fallen off the slate and getting caught up in some mystery debris. ???

I always wonder where that debris comes from since it was a very clean tank with virtually no openings except for a little one for the airline. wfwf

I think some is from the egg casing residue....and some I believe is waste from your water breaking down as bio is established... huh....some might even be water/air impurities separating in the confined environment.... huh
Jon

Mugwump

..ok...all's done except a quick trip to the store for milk, etc......then chill'n time  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

I don't need any more than my one cup in the morning.  I need calming down way more than I need perking up.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Back from running around doing errands. Yes a new 29g and a 20H are in back of the RAV waiting to be unpacked. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 09, 2016, 01:30:41 PM
Back from running around doing errands. Yes a new 29g and a 20H are in back of the RAV waiting to be unpacked. huh

+1  |^|
Jon

Mugwump

The snow has arrived....temps dropping too...here we go... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

For the first time in a while I noticed it was still daylight after 5 pm. |^| I'm sure it happened earlier in the month but I didn't notice. Today I did. |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 09, 2016, 05:00:23 PM
For the first time in a while I noticed it was still daylight after 5 pm. |^| I'm sure it happened earlier in the month but I didn't notice. Today I did. |^|

What is this word 'daylight' ?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 09, 2016, 05:09:43 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 09, 2016, 05:00:23 PM

What is this word 'daylight' ?
:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron