• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 04:04:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 761
Total: 761

Coffee Friday

Started by Mugwump, January 08, 2016, 06:08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is great this morn'n.....mid 30's and rainy all day...messy weather..

A bit of fish room putz'n and tinkering.....I'm considering changing out all the air line...some/most are pretty old and stiff. I've changed a few, now and then, but it's time to do all the runs/drops....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is really good. It's going to be nice today with temps up to 46, cloudy but no wind or rain. Definitely will be moving the Plat fry this morning. They are getting crowded now. Of course some will be culled in the process.

Already ordered the new part for my laptop this morning. Got it off ebay used. Seller has a good rep and I payed through paypal so hopefully it will work out. In the meantime I can reassemble most of the laptop. I just won't screw it together.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2 here on this gloomy day.....I can see finishing a good book and getting a nap in this afternoon.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Only three dogs on the books today but I expect I'll get more because the weather's going to be nice.  I'll take Saint Puppy with me.  He's overdue for a good grooming.  Hope to make it to the hardware store and the supermarket later.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Foggy day here so far. In the 40s. Coffee is a good starter for me, but might take a shower to get me really revved up. Going to figure out whether to buy some Seachem Excel to replace my depleted stock or to order the gluteraldehyde and make my own.

I have a neighbor listing a house with me and I've encouraged her to do a pre-listing inspection so we don't get surprised when the buyer does an inspection and tries to knock down the price. I'll meet them around noon today. It's a pretty nice home and I want all surprises out of the way to sell it for as much as we can get for her. My commission won't change 'cause I work on a flat fee with them.

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..still messy here.......blah...time for the afternoon fresh pot of coffee  |^|
Jon