• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 04:13:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,338
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 673
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 663
Total: 663

Early Tuesday Morning

Started by Mugwump, December 06, 2016, 03:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....up and at 'em on a cold 31deg morn'n ...might reach 35 deg's  huh...

...coffee's almost done...smells delicious too....MMMMmmm

..not sure why we're up...but....I'm sure that naps will be involved later....LOL

brb.....off for a big cup ..... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2...yup....coffee's going down smoooooth.. |^|

....just sitting here wondering what the day will bring.... huh....well, besides a nap...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'm up and had my first cup. It was great. Kobe is still asleep. I guess he had a late night. huh It's 38 degrees here with rain expected later this afternoon.

Got to do some housework  & maybe a water change on the 150 if the tap water is good. That's about it for today. |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...I may do the bigger tanks myself today.....good idea.....wow....what fantastic coffee....MMMmmm

...Miss Sassafrass has been up for a while....she's been in full puppy play mode too..... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

Mugwump

...crappy day out there....cold/dank.....blah.....

....we need a fire place... |^|
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on December 06, 2016, 10:42:49 AM

I've got a fireplace.

I left this morning and it was 78. Now it's raining. We need the rain. Supposed to get into the high 40s by week's end though.

On another note I wasn't going to put lights up this year. Seems I was overruled by a 7 year old. But just around the house. Nothing around the entire front like I did last year.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on December 06, 2016, 11:07:16 AM

I've got a fireplace.

I left this morning and it was 78. Now it's raining. We need the rain. Supposed to get into the high 40s by week's end though.

On another note I wasn't going to put lights up this year. Seems I was overruled by a 7 year old. But just around the house. Nothing around the entire front like I did last year.

It's been a few years since we've had any lights up outside......and that wasn't on the gutters either... |^|...might grab a few reindeer at the after Xmas sales tho..... huh.....easy up, easy down... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...no naps for me today...slept late which was nice...but got up...quick cuppa joe...then helped Dean move lumber onto his truck so he could take it to the shop and start cutting for the next 2 big drawer/bins that go under the deck...

...then I finished rolling the walls and cutting in the ceiling and the windows in the new room... that just about wore me out...Tomorrow I'll be cleaning and leveling the floor getting it ready to install the vinyl slats that click together....

...the shed builders didn't come today but will be here tomorrow to put the roof on and start insulating (I hope)....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on December 06, 2016, 11:17:30 AM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on December 06, 2016, 11:07:16 AM

I've got a fireplace.

It's been a few years since we've had any lights up outside......and that wasn't on the gutters either... |^|...might grab a few reindeer at the after Xmas sales tho..... huh.....easy up, easy down... |^|
Up until this year I used to put up thousands of lights. My front yard is pretty big. 172 ft across the front. And then down to the house. Used to put up a landing strip for Santa too.

Not this year though. Real simple around the driveway, flower beds and walkway.

I used to run red white and blue across the front on bamboo "fencing". 200 C7 lights just for that. Then red right return on the driveway and up the walk. Green on the left.  Icicle lights on the gutters. Flashing strings in various places. Had power problems many times too boot. A 4' Jewish star I built with 500 mini lights.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Jon