• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:55:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 587
Total: 587

Thursday early morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, November 10, 2016, 04:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...up early on a very cool morning....slept good....and the coffee is very, very tasty...MMMMmmmm

Sassy greeted me in the hall ...she's becoming even more of a sweetie now....and grew again too....

..just some easy putz'n for me...take the trash out, and take Sassy for a nice walk later on when it warms up...60's  huh...we'll see...

Oh how I hate stubbing my little toe.....owie....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I am up and rested too. Haven't sipped the first cup yet but I'm sure it will taste better than yesterday's cup. First I have to put the pot on.

I was so tired yesterday that I forgot to shut down the fish room. I went downstairs and left all of the lights on. huh Have to get some much needed water changes in today. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 10, 2016, 05:03:32 AM
I am up and rested too. Haven't sipped the first cup yet but I'm sure it will taste better than yesterday's cup. First I have to put the pot on.

I was so tired yesterday that I forgot to shut down the fish room. I went downstairs and left all of the lights on. huh Have to get some much needed water changes in today. huh

..I was really tired too....put my glasses on, opened the book.....tried to read....closed book, took off glasses....and that's the last that I remember...zzzzzz

..I foresee a nap later on today too.... |^|

...but now........more coffee.. :P
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..on pot #2.....opened a new can of coffee...Mmmmm....I like the smell from a can as the seal breaks... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

waterboy

Coffee is good this morning.  The leaves are finally coming down from the maples in front. I am going to have to do some serious raking/mulching in the next couple days.  Here it is the Marine Corps birthday and we have not had a frost yet. Must be some sort of a record for latest frost.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Looks like ours will be both Fri/Sat nights........
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on November 10, 2016, 09:58:15 AM
Looks like ours will be both Fri/Sat nights........

...matter of fact....tomorrow's high might reach 50 deg's.......might  huh
Jon