• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 05:30:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 600
Total: 601

Monday coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 10, 2015, 05:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is good this morn'n...it will be a warmer day with a chance of rain...but it'll be a putz'n day anyway so it doesn't matter,, ;D...'hot' mags to clean up and vac/clean the fish room up....kill snails  ;D...there aren't as many now...we've move the assassin snails around to wage war on them... ;D

..now................more coffee...  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Humid here with a possibility of rain. I have to go to MSU for the third round of med$ for Fritz then go with Doug to his doc appointment post hospital stay. Happily they are both doing well.  :)

Assassin snails....I love 'em.  I've purchased them from a lfs in the past only to have them die off. Then two years ago I bought some from a Simply member. Now I have all kinds of them in my tanks. Rarely see a ramshorn anymore.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 10, 2015, 07:11:19 AM
Humid here with a possibility of rain. I have to go to MSU for the third round of med$ for Fritz then go with Doug to his doc appointment post hospital stay. Happily they are both doing well.  :)

Assassin snails....I love 'em.  I've purchased them from a lfs in the past only to have them die off. Then two years ago I bought some from a Simply member. Now I have all kinds of them in my tanks. Rarely see a ramshorn anymore.

They will starve sometimes when they run out of other snails to eat.....Jan keeps track and moves them around so they'll have plenty of chow....we've got em breeding in some tanks too... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Been out on a service call, gave the dog a flea bath and now working on the second pot.  Looks like rain here too.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Fleas?  Flea baths aren't that effective.  Stop by the vet and pick up a Nexgard.  It's a chewable.  It obliterates fleas.  Your dog will love you for it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

He has anxiety problems that lead to seizures Liz.  I'm afraid to give him the oral medication.   ???

Dennis

LizStreithorst

OK.  There have been some side affects associated with this stuff.  I've never experienced them nor have any of my customers but they have been reported.  Not worth the risk unless the little buggers are eating y'all alive.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Those were my thoughts exactly.  He's not ate up yet and I'm hoping to nip it in the bud.  I'm thinking it might take a couple of baths, but he was in need of a good scrub anyway.  LOL

Thanks for the suggestion though.  Very much appreciated.

Dennis