• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:43:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 554
Total: 554

Wednesday....coffee..MMmm

Started by Mugwump, December 10, 2014, 06:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Most excellent coffee this morning... ;D.... A few water changes on tap today, then some rearranging and tidying up down there.....plus we'll need to dig out some holiday decorations that we use for when the family comes over on Xmas eve day.....something like 18-20 stockings to hang...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Dreary looking day....mild temps.  Checked the fish this morning and the discus are still tending eggs. Thirty six hours and none are white. Parents have taken ownership of about 2/3s of the six discus tank. I expect the eggs to be gone this afternoon.

The socks are back in Philly....the circle continues.   :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 10, 2014, 07:32:24 AM
Dreary looking day....mild temps.  Checked the fish this morning and the discus are still tending eggs. Thirty six hours and none are white. Parents have taken ownership of about 2/3s of the six discus tank. I expect the eggs to be gone this afternoon.

The socks are back in Philly....the circle continues.   :o

LOL... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...afternoon pot started....MMMmmmmmmm...smells great too..... ;D

...those socks are still in 'Philly'.....hmmmm???
Jon

PaulineMi

The store agreed to send out a new pair of socks . I assured them that if this USPS Harrisburg-Philly circle gets broken with the original socks ending up with my son he will return them. They're expensive rechargeable heated socks. Chris drives a semi on some lonely mountainous roads. I'm concerned about his first ever winter driving. When I told him about the socks he teased me about being such a Mom.  ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Glad to hear new socks will be on the road to your son soon. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Only here, on my favorite forum, could there be a thread (or two) about socks that are "lost" in the mail.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 10, 2014, 05:52:49 PM
Only here, on my favorite forum, could there be a thread (or two) about socks that are "lost" in the mail.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D.....
Jon